A Must Read for CFOs and Internal Audit Professionals: Risk Re-assessment post COVID-19!
The COVID-19 outbreak incident surfaced in Dec 2019 and the condition has continued to evolve throughout after April 30th, 2020. The lockdown has eased in certain parts of the country based on the zone ratings. However, the overall risk remains high.
· Identifying alternate source/suppliers with lead time for supplies.
· Arrange for requisite Govt./local admin permissions for supplies/resources.
· Revisit working capital requirements considering revised cash flow projections and new set of assumptions.
· Constant co-ordination will be required with all departments to identify priority and non-priority payments.
· Identifying, assessing and acting on the Govt. stimulus/credit support and its long term implications.
TYASuite is giving various performance improvement and remote management software for FREE. You can avail any of the software and improve efficiency and manage risks while fighting the COVID-19. Procurement to Pay Software, Compliance Management Software and Project Management Software has been in high demand since Covid-19 outbreak. What best is that you can go live in 7 days with our Plug and Pay ERP.
R.K Complex, 2nd Floor, 152, KHB Colony, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.