How To Do Cricut Machine Setup [Easy Guide]?
The Cricut machine setup is interesting and a little trickier. It may seem a little difficult to start, but it's not. If you want to setup a new Cricut machine, you are in the right place. Here you will find easy ways to setup your Cricut machine. It's great that you got a Cricut machine, and now you are all set to make it ready for work. However, if you are a beginner, you might not know where to start.
Setting up the Cricut machine for the first time is intimidating. This blog includes everything from start to end, like what you do first and what comes next. So, even if you are a beginner, you will feel it is very simple with my simple step-by-step instructions. You will also get the necessary tips and tricks to help you set up the machine.
Here are the steps involved in the Cricut setup. The first thing is unboxing the machine.
Unbox The Cricut Machine
It is the first step of the Cricut machine setup process. It may be Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Explore 3, and Cricut joy. Their packaging includes the necessary accessories and tools to help in the setup.
Let's see what includes in the Cricut:
● Cricut machine (Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Maker, or Cricut joy)
● A power adapter.
● USB cable for connecting it to the system or mobile device
● Sample materials to make your first project
● Fine-point blades/Fine-point pen
● A free trial of Cricut Access membership for new subscribers
Once you successfully open your Cricut machine, you need to plug it in and move to the next step. If you have choices in devices, I suggest you set up your Cricut machine with a PC or laptop. However, you can also use a phone or mobile device to setup your machine.
Perform Cricut Setup
Follow the given steps to setup your Cricut machine with a computer:
● First, open the internet browser and visit cricut.com/setup.
● Then, download and install the Cricut Design Space app for your computer.
● Follow the instructions below to create and sign in with your Cricut ID.
● Select your machine from the next screen.
● Next, plug the machine with the power cord and press the Power button to turn it on.
● Then, use the USB cord to connect your machine to the computer. You can also pair it via Bluetooth.
● Design Space will ask you to wait while updating your machine.
● Then, it will ask you to register your machine and try a free Cricut Access Membership trial.
● Lastly, follow the other prompts to make your first project.
For Mobile Devices
It is similar to the above method. You can use the Design Space app for Phones or iPads.
To do this, follow the given steps:
● Download and install the Design Space app on your mobile.
● Open the app and then create or sign in with your Cricut ID.
● Now, tap on the menu and select machine setup. Then, select your machine model.
● After that, follow the on-screen prompts, plug in your Cricut machine with the power cord, and turn it on.
● Then, pair your Cricut machine to your phone or iOS device via Bluetooth.
● When the Design Space prompts you to make the first cut, the setup for your Cricut machine is complete.
Pair The Cricut Machine
You can connect any model of your Cricut machine to the mobile device via Bluetooth. To do this, ensure that the Cricut machine setup is powered on and at a distance of 10-15 feet from your computer. Then, follow the below steps to pair them with your mobile device.
● Click the Start button and select settings.
● Then, select Devices.
● Ensure the Bluetooth is powered on and click "Add Bluetooth device."
● Choose Bluetooth and let your machine recognize the Cricut machine.
● Finally, select your machine and enter Pin 0000 if asked.
● Launch the Apple Menu and select "System Preferences."
● Then, select Bluetooth.
● Check if the Bluetooth is turned on.
● Look for your machine in the list, and then click the pair.
● Enter pin 0000 if asked.
● Launch the settings app and select Bluetooth.
● Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on.
● Check the list for your machine.
● Then, type pin 0000 is asked.
● First, open the settings app.
● Then select Bluetooth and check that it's turned on.
● Select your machine from the list of devices.
● Lastly, type pin 0000 and click OK.
If you find any trouble while connecting the Cricut machine via Bluetooth, it's better to contact Cricut support or the member care team.
If your system or the Cricut model doesn't have Bluetooth, you can connect your Cricut machine to a computer via USB. To connect it, plug one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the side of the Cricut machine and another end of the cable into the USB port on the computer. This is to note that the Cricut Joy doesn't come with a USB cable.