How to Turn Web Traffic into Customers
If you’re starting an eCommerce business, you’ll need a plan for converting visitors into paying customers. This is referred to as a conversion in the marketing world. You’re converting visitors from latent prospects to customers, and your conversion rate is the percentage of visitors who become paying customers.
Attracting visitors to your website is critical, but it is only the beginning. Once they arrive, you must pique their interest, encourage them to explore your site, and eventually convert them into a customer. Ensuring this conversion will increase new customer sales and repeat purchases from your existing audience.
Here are different ways how to turn web traffic into customers:
- Be visible: The first thing to look at is your search engine ranking for all key phrases. Consider advertising on Google using the Adwords program. Pay-per-click advertising could be the best solution to your issue.
- Create a landing page: Bring website visitors from Google Adwords to a different page than your home page. The landing page functions similarly to a sales letter in that its goal is to close the sale and convert the website visitor.
- Increase your website’s “stickiness”: It is critical to ensure that your potential customers do not leave too soon; many visitors leave immediately after landing. Assure your visitors that they have arrived at the correct location and that you have the solution to their problem. Captivating headings can help here. Also, make sure to emphasize the benefits in the copy.
- Provide a call to action: This should go without saying, but make sure you ask your website visitors to call or email you right away, or to proceed with placing an order online.
- Provide social proof or credible endorsements: Don’t underestimate the power of recommendations. They give your company credibility and value. Use satisfied customers if you have them. Make sure to solicit testimonials and post them on your website’s testimonials page.
- Provide a contact form as well as prominent contact buttons: Some people prefer to call you, while others prefer to e-mail you, but many will simply fill out the form and click the submit button. In most cases, a simple form with your first name, company name, phone number, and email address will suffice. Put a small contact form on each page of your website whenever possible.
- Test. test, test, test: You won’t be able to get an accurate picture of how your website is performing unless you constantly monitor what’s working and what isn’t. Use A/B testing tools to test different landing pages.
ENH Media & Communications LLC is a well-known digital marketing company in Dubai that provides a wide range of clients with unique digital marketing services to target the right audience. We specialize in digital marketing and web design, with a focus on internet marketing. If you are looking for online marketing in Dubai, contact us.