How to Fix QuickBooks Scheduled Backup Not Working Problem?
Are you looking for the steps to fix QuickBooks scheduled backup not working issue? Well, scheduling backup saves you from losing the crucial data. To ensure the safety of the QuickBooks company file data, scheduling automatic backups is the best way. At times, the user might come across issues where the scheduled backup might not work. This can happen due to a handful of issues. As the issue is related to the company file, it is highly recommended to fix the issue as soon as possible. To know more about fixing QuickBooks scheduled backup not working issue, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also consult our tech team at +1-844-521-0490 and they will provide you with instant support and services.
Also Read: Fix QuickBooks Error 6609
What causes QuickBooks scheduled backup issues?
The user can end up in such an error due to the below-stated factors:
· One of the major factors can be incorrect setup of scheduled backups in QuickBooks
· Or if QuickBooks is set to run for a different version of Windows. Such as, if you are using Windows 10 and QuickBooks is configured for windows XP or any version of windows
The user can also experience this issue if there is any damage in the QuickBooks company file or data
· Moreover, using an outdated desktop application can trigger this error
Steps to rectify the issue
The user can try to perform the below set of steps to rectify the error. The steps can be related to using QuickBooks verify and rebuild data utility. Let us have a look:
· The very first step is to open the QuickBooks desktop software.
· After that head to the file tab and select Utilities and also the verify data option
· Move to the option stating “QB scan all the company files and data” and look for the damage
· When the scanning process ends, you might get a pop-up stating “Your data has lost integrity”, if that is the case, then it is recommended to close the message and click on the file tab again
· Select the utilities tab and this time, under the utilities section, select rebuild data
· Now, click on the backup company data popup window and get a backup of the data on the desktop and click on OK tab
· When the tool repairs the damage in the company file
· When the message stating “Rebuild has completed” appears on the screen, then the user should click on OK tab and try to schedule the automatic backups again.
· This will fix the issue
At the end of the post, it is believed that the steps above might be of great assistance in fixing the issue from its root cause. However, if for some reason the error persists, then make sure to contact our tech team at +1-844-521-0490 and they will help you with the complete process of eliminating the issue.