How to fix QuickBooks script error?
Are you interested in finding out the complete set of steps to fix the QuickBooks script error? If yes, then make sure to read the post till the end. This error is seen when opening QuickBooks company file. Such an error gives no information like why the error has been caused. As a result of such an error the user might not be able to find a specified web page as it doesn’t load and shows QuickBooks script error. There can be various factors causing such an error, which we will be explaining later in this post. To know more, make sure to read the post till the end, or you can also contact our experts right away at +1-844-521-0490, and let the professionals handle the issue on your behalf.
What leads to QuickBooks script error?
The user can resolve the problem through this given blow step
· The user can end up in such an error if the Active X components gets damaged or are missing
· Another reason can be if the user is getting intermittent script error with one website
· The user can also get into such an error, if the importing bill or the invoice has account different from assets or accounts due
· Moreover, may be the account name and account number are already present
Steps to fix QuickBooks script error
The user can try to fix the QuickBooks script error using the steps related to add intuit as a trusted site. Let us have a look:
· The very first step is to select the gear icon
· After that move to the tools sectionon the internet explorer browser and then move to security tab
· And then choose the trusted sites and then click on sites tab
· The user should then enter the https://*.intuit.com and then click on add this website to the zone field. Now, repeat the same steps for QuickBooks.com
· Also, click on close tab and get out of the trusted sites window
· And also, select the custom level and then scroll down to miscellaneous
· Under the allow cross domain requests, the user should choose enable option and click on ok tab
· The user should then click on apply and ok tab to close then internet options window
· The last step is to reboot the internet explorer and apply changes
Were you able to eliminate the script error in QuickBooks using the above set of steps? If not, then feel free to contact our QuickBooks support team right away at +1-844-521-0490 and our experts will ensure to provide you with immediate support services. We are a team of technically sound professionals who work round the clock to provide immediate support and assistance to all QuickBooks users round the clock.