vSphere is unique for everyone but there are few guidelines that you can follow effectively to troubleshoot your ESXi host. Follow the below general troubleshooting guidelines for ESXi:
To enable TSM from the DCUI
- Connect the DCUI of yourESXi host.
- Click F2 and type theusername and password and click Enter to proceed.
- Select TroubleshootingOptions.
- Click Enable ESXi shelland then Enter. The panel will show that ESXi Shell is enabled.
- Now, select the EnableSSH and click Enter to enable remote TSM via SSH, then click Enterand check the panel to confirm the changes.
- Configure the timeoutsection to ensure security. To activate the timeout, Click Modify ESXi ShellTimeout and add the desired time value. (Optional)
- To return to the main DCUIscreen, Click Esc three times.
Check the below steps to enable TSM from the security profile of yourVsphereclient:https://actsupport.com/troubleshooting-esxi-host/