Thesis writing: As I am now completing my second degree, this topic has become quite topical on my blog. I want to share these things because I think it is possible to write a thesis much more smoothly, and it even brings more joy if these small attentions accompany our studies throughout. Of course, it’s also possible that everyone is already doing it this way, and I’m the only one who missed the exam so late, but even then, this post is useful because I’ll be doing things this way for my next degree. TIPS
- First and foremost, format your document right from the start. You have to pay attention to so many rules and regulations that if you start them in the middle or at the end, you will get very involved, and this is a one-time task and makes the whole job easier. I found a channel on YouTube. He very nicely goes through what should be formatted and explains it understandably. He also draws attention to errors caused by Word and shows how to correct them.
- Let’s go over what is needed for a thesis in broad terms. Cover page, cover, universities usually do not provide a template for these two, only an electronic sample. You will have to format these two documents similarly. 5 keywords, and three pieces of the most important literature, must be displayed on a separate page and are very important because if you leave them out, your thesis will be rejected. The five keywords are like hashtags on Instagram. The things that best suit your thesis should be highlighted, usually in a tasteful manner, but there is no special requirement as to how. Then comes the one-page abstract of the thesis, first in Hungarian and then in a living foreign language. You should also look for this because no one will tell you, but this part also has a structure, which, although not mandatory, should be followed.
- This is a statement that can be confirmed or refuted. Who] must carry this line of thought through the entire thesis, and a separate page must be presented at the beginning of the thesis, explaining your hypothesis and what you will do to prove or disprove it. you will also find a formal ‘requirement’ for this, which again makes your situation easier because no one will ever explain what you have to write about this topic; rather, they take it for granted that you already know everything about it.
- This is the most important part, which is why this post was created because if you are in the picture with this during preparation, but even more important during your studies, the entire thesis is child’s play. I am not primarily referring to the form of the reference. Even literature is difficult to find, so ask each speaker for a book list. In a thesis, all data and definitions must be referenced; it is not enough that a brand must have a mission and vision – the question is who defined the mission and vision, what was its name, and what does he write about it in his book? You have to find the answers to these questions, which takes much more time than Dissertation Writing Birmingham. I think the best way to prepare for this is to ask university lecturers when they are just teaching their subjects and not to ask questions.
- I had an excerpt that I listened to at a very good lecture at university from a teacher with amazingly deep knowledge. Every Word was valuable, but I had to look up a paragraph about every sentence to use the material. Days passed with this.
- Anything that is not one’s thoughts must be cited. This is very important.