Europe release liner market Forecast, Trend Analysis, and Competition Tracking
– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe Release Liner Market By Substrate (Paper-Based and Film-Based), By Labelling Technology (Pressure Sensitive, Glue Applied, Shrink Sleeve, Stretch Sleeve, In-Mold and Others), By Material Type (Silicone and Non-Silicone), By Printing Process (Flexography, Offset, Gravure, Screen And Digital Printing And Others), By Application (Food & Beverages, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Automotive, Electronics, Construction, Labels & Tapes, Aviation, Marine and Others), By Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest Of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Release Liner Market
· Release liner market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 8,610.52 million by 2027. Growing population and increasing packaging industry in Asia-Pacific countries is boosting the market growth in the region.
Get Full Access of Report @
Europe Release Liner Market Scope and Market Size
· On the basis of substrate, the market is segmented into paper-based and film-based. In Asia-Pacific, the paper based release liner is dominating due to huge population in these countries which demands the convenience products and thus the labelling industry of these countries require large number of release liners in their products.
· On the basis of labelling technology, the market is segmented into pressure sensitive, glue applied, shrink sleeve, stretch sleeve, in-mold and others. In Asia-Pacific, the glue applied technology segment is dominating because of the high population in these countries. It is the reason that the retail trade of these countries is very huge which requires large amount of glue in the products. Also, the production of glue is very huge in India which boosts the consumption of glue applied technology in the APAC countries.
· On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into silicone and non-silicone. In Asia-Pacific, the silicone material is dominating due to the large demand of convenience products in the retail stores. As silicone material is used in the applications such as bar code labels, the demand of silicone coated release liner has been increased.
· On the basis of printing process, the market is segmented into flexography, offset, gravure, screen and digital printing and others. In Asia-Pacific, due to the low operational cost of flexography process, manufacturers get an advantage of price play in release liner market as compared to other regions. The low price advantage reduces in case of other printing processes.
· On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food & beverages, medical & pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, automotive, electronics, construction, labels & tapes, aviation, marine and others. In Asia-Pacific, the demand of labels and tapes has been increased due to the huge population visiting the retail stores for convenience products.
Release Liner Market Country Level Analysis
· Asia-Pacific market is analysed and market size information is provided by country substrate, labelling technology, material type, printing process and application as referenced above.
· The countries covered in the release liner market report are China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific
Competitive Landscape and Release Liner Market Share Analysis
· Europe Release Liner Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe Release Liner Market.
major players covered in the report are
· 3M, Saint-Gobain,
· LINTEC Corporation,
· EMI Specialty Papers,
· AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION,
· American coated products,
· Mylan N.V.,
· Sappi Limited,
Get the sample copy of Report here:
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· MARKET SEGMENTATION
· EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
· PREMIUM INSIGHTS
· MARKET OVERVIEW
Get TOC Details:
Browse Trending Reports@
· Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the release liner market will witness a CAGR of 6.7% for the forecast period of 2021-2028 and is likely to reach at USD 23,082.8 million by 2028.
· Release liner market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 6,174.21 million by 2027. Growing investment in automotive industry adopts the utilization of labels and tags which boosts the demand of release liner in the market.
· Release liner market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 574.24 million by 2027. Growing investment in printing industries is boosting the market growth.
set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research