Our teeth are a highly valuable part of our bodies because they do not naturally regrow after breaking. At some point in their lives, everyone faces dental problems like tooth pain, tooth decay, gum disease, etc. because teeth are essential to our digestive process, it is important to take proper care of our dental health. Depending on the type of tooth decay, a dentist in Delhi can offer patients a wide range of treatment options, including cleaning, filling, extraction, and root canal treatment. Treatment done by a dentist in Delhi is now way simpler and provides better results due to advancements in technology. The pain associated with dental treatment has decreased due to modern medical technology and anesthetic.
- Cleaning: This is the most important dental service that dentists in Delhi offer. This helps in the removal of suspended solids that cannot be removed by regular brushing & flossing.
2. Filling: The damaged tooth is regenerated with the help of this procedure. The damaged area is first removed, cleaned, and then filled with the material to restore its shape.
3. Extraction: The best solution is extraction if repairing a damaged tooth with a filling or RCT procedure is not possible.
4. Dental Implants: A dentist in Delhi can take care of this issue. Dental implants in Delhi are easily accessible if a person wants to enhance the appearance of their smile. In this process, tooth roots are replaced with screw-like posts, and damaged teeth are replaced with artificial teeth that closely resemble real ones in appearance and function.
5. Teeth Whitening Services: Patients can consult a dentist in Delhi for Teeth Whitening Services in Rohini. It refers to a range of methods designed to enhance the brightness and whiteness of someone's natural teeth by sanding away stains, bleaching, UV light therapy and other procedures.