Top 10 Customer Journey Mapping Tools
Mapping customer journeys can be challenging. You will need reliable customer journey mapping tools to collect real-time data accurately. Customer journey visualization on your website requires more than learning the bounce rates on each page. You will need to know how to create a customer journey map.
Your website visitors will interact differently with your website depending on the phase of their journey. For example, someone who has just found your brand via an ad on Facebook will explore the latest releases, product catalogs, and customer reviews before registering or purchasing.
A patron may behave differently. They may enter your website, directly look for a product, check for available discounts and purchase it.
You need powerful collaborative tools to collate anecdotal data from multiple touchpoints during the customer journey stages and various data sources.
Customer Journey Mapping Tools You Need To Check Out
Smaply is a web-based customer journey mapping tool. It allows webmasters to map user journeys with stunning accuracy. Marketers can utilize Smaply to create customer journey maps quickly. You can create customer personas, stakeholder maps, and journey maps by collecting insights using only one tool.
● Easy to use drag and drop layout
● Automatic graph generators
● Visualization of channel usage
● Hassle-free arrangement of lanes
● Addition of lanes, such as text lanes or storyboards
● Enhancement of user journey with the use of graphs
Sign up for free. Smaply offers a 14 day free trial for all users.
Webmaxy is a complete customer journey map software. It combines a customer experience platform with research services and strategic assessment to generate highly accurate customer journey maps for all websites.
With Webmaxy you get the complete tool suite necessary to turn heatmaps, funnels, touchpoints, form analysis, surveys and polls, sessions replays, and user insights into customer journey maps. Get a competitive advantage with advanced user behavior analysis.
Webmaxy Key Features
● Keep track of your goals from the web and mobile applications through advanced funnel analytics
● Boost web conversions by observing real-time user-interactions
● Know your visitor interactions through advanced Webmaxy heatmap generation
● Segment your visitors based on user preferences and customize filters
● Create and track multiple funnels
● Webmaxy integrates with several other tools like WordPress, Magento, Wix, Shopify, Joomla, Instapage, Drupal, Google Tag Manager, and HubSpot.
Try the Webmaxy customer journey map creator for free by registering now.
Heap is a leading digital insights tool. It combines qualitative and quantitative data to generate a complete digital customer journey map. Heap collects all customer data automatically. Heap is a low-code platform that enables all users to make data-driven decisions without the requirement of coding knowledge.
● Identify different customer personas
● Define the factors that prompt the various personas during their journey
● Recognize where the users drop off from the funnels
● Construct and share reports with teams
● Filter the funnels down to particular usernames to learn everything you can about individual users
You can check out their free trial right here. Or, request a demo for your team.
Are you an entrepreneur or website owner looking for creating a customer journey map? UXPressia is a collaborative customer experience platform that can help.
● Simple and intuitive map layout
● 15 types of sections
● Create customer journey maps with presentation-ready personas and impact maps
● Collaborate with multiple teams in real-time
● Use real-time data to create user journey maps
● Create and share user personas for every product and service with your team
● Join the UXPressia Online Academy courses to step up your customer experience game
You can use UXPressia for 1 project, 1 map, and 1 persona and share it with 1 user for no cost. You can sign up for free or request a demo of the customer journey mapping software on their official website.
You can think of Miro as an online whiteboard. You can integrate it with Webmaxy to create dynamic graphs, heatmaps, and notes on the insights with the entire team. Miro has a ready-to-use customer journey map template that will help you get your customers from Point A to Point B successfully.
● Use it with other customer journey analytics like WebMaxy
● Share and discuss your customer journey stages with all teams
● See real-time updates and visual representation
● Leverage color-coding to mark the touchpoints
● Mark the most important interactions on the whiteboard
● Unending whiteboard space for multiple “sticky notes” and markups.
Miro allows users to sign up for free and use the customer journey template on trial.
Lucidchart is the ultimate mind-mapping tool that simplifies any complex customer journey. With over 10 million users across the world, LucidChart features an easy-to-use flow chart maker to map and share customer journey maps.
● Compatible with MS Office, Slack, G Suite, and Box
● Enjoy complete support for Microsoft Visio Documents
● Share with multiple team members
● Edit online
● Easy drag-and-drop features
● Export as standard file formats or publish with an online viewer
Lucidchart offers free sign-up options. The free version of this customer journey map software offers 3 editable documents, 100 professional templates, and basic collaborations and integrations.
Mapovate is a superior software customer journey map. You can use it to create multiple personas, draw customer journeys, and measure multi-channel and multi-touchpoint performance. You can use the customer journey mapping software to map and draw user journeys.
● Create unique user personas and define the journeys of each profile
● Define each stage of interaction along with value moments
● Use and monitor multi-channel touchpoints
● Get alerts on your email and notifications for creating follow-up actions
Enjoy your free trial for 14 days. Contact the Mapovate team for a quote.
Gliffy is a hassle-free diagramming software. It is an enterprise-grade diagram tool. It is ideal for every entrepreneur who needs flowcharts for their business or wireframing for their design project.
● Drag-and-drop options for multiple shapes
● Multiple revision support
● Protects, tracks, and saves all changes
● Offers direct communication via the commenting tool
● Easy sharing with team and/or clients using read-only URLs
Integration with Google Drive
You can start a free trial of the Gliffy online premium features right here.
Clarabridge is an AI-powered tool that you can use to analyze customer feedback. It uses text analytics to collect, monitor, and assess what people have been saying about your brand, products, and services from social media and other review sites.
● Learn how, why, and when your consumers interact with your site and/or brand
● Understand emotion, intent, and effort
● SaaS-based, AI-powered tech to gain detailed customer feedback analytics
● Easy-to-use and ready-to-use templates
Contact Clarabridge for a quote.
Gainsight is what we call a customer success company. It uses state-of-the-art customer interaction monitoring tools to reduce bounce rates and increase upsells. Gainsight leverages usage analytics along with customer preferences to enhance the customer journey.
● Unified visual interface for accessing data from the service desk, usage tracking software, financial systems, CRM, and survey tools
● Integrate with Webmaxy for a 360-degree customer journey map
● Visualization of multiple dimensions of customer engagement
● Easy development, tracking, realization, and export of customer journey mapping
Contact the Gainsight team for a quote.
Summing it Up
The right customer journey mapping tools will help you enhance the customer experience, improve conversion rates and increase your ROI significantly. So why wait? Try out the best journey mapping tool from the list for upgrading your website experience.