Narrow blocks are difficult, but they are not impossible. Nothing should stop you from having the house of your dreams, not even a smaller block of land. A smaller lot of land offers more value out of your property as well as other advantages that should not be ignored such as eco-friendliness, space-maximizing design, easy access to the city, etc. As you can see, narrow block house designs are attractive for many reasons. It is worth it to hire specialists for your project homes Sydney to ensure that you make the most of the available space.
What to Expect from Narrow Block House Designs?
Numerous people hesitate when it comes to purchasing a smaller lot of land because they do not know if it is suitable for building a home or not. What they do not know is that reliable builders can put at their disposal a variety of narrow block house designs that are meant to work on any space, regardless how narrow it is. To begin with, smaller lots, also known as narrow blocks are usually available in urban areas; this means that if you would like to live in a house in the city you can choose a smaller lot. By doing so you will have fast access to businesses, recreational facilities and everything else you can possibly need.
Moving on, it is useful to know that narrow block house designs usually include balconies, porches or other recreational areas; as a result, you do not have to worry much about gardening and taking care of plants, especially if this is not your thing. The designs for narrow lots are versatile, interesting and they are meant to maximize all the available space. Experienced builders know how to build houses on a narrow place; for this, an ingenious design that puts all the available meters to great use is required.
It is possible to make your space appear more spacious by using designs that include:
• Raised ceilings- you can build a story house and make the most of the available vertical space
• Indoor to outdoor living space- you can eliminate walls between the living room and the dining room for a brighter look; an open plan is perfect for a narrow design and it is also ideal for entertainment purposes and social gatherings.
• Floor to ceiling windows and skylights- lights makes every room feel spacious
• Elimination of unused space-when you have a smaller lot of land, it is recommended to choose a design that optimizes the available space. The good news is that there are different designs available for narrow block homes and you will not have to compromise space.
Why Should You Choose Project Homes Sydney?
Do you want a house but you have money only for a small lot? You are not sure about the design and whether it is possible to build a lovely home on a smaller place? The fact of the matter is that the specialists that put at your disposal project homes Sydney know how to utilize a proper design and make the most of the available space. Narrow spaces can look incredible thanks to smart designs, creative use of interior design and architecture.
The fact of the matter is that narrow blocks are quite popular in the cities and if you want a city home, they are your best option. You can contact a reliable company for project homes Sydney and see what kind of projects are available for narrow spaces and how much money you need for the design that you choose. The good news is that skilled designers know how to create smart designs for small spaces; in other words, you can have a house that looks and feel spacious with a proper design.
The most common features for narrow block house designs are:
• Open plan living- such a design is amazing, it requires eliminating the dividers and thus gaining some extra space; also, sliding doors are a wonderful option to create a spacious design.
• High-ceilings are elegant and you can opt for custom made wardrobes so that you create all the storage space that you need
• Natural light created by well-placed windows is a must have in narrow project homes Sydney, for it conveys a sense of openness.
• Smart use of space- when you do not lose any space, you can create a functional space that is tailored to your needs and you will have lots of storage space and additional space saving.
What to Keep in Mind for Narrow Block House Design?
If you would like to build a house for a narrow block, there are some aspects you should keep in mind such as the boundaries that you have to respect, how close you can build to the boundary, the height of the building and the footprint of the property, the percentage of land you can build on and the parking provisions. Provided that you have realistic expectations and you work with specialists in this field, you should be able to build a house that matches your lifestyle.
Moving on, it is worth mentioning that the design phase is of utmost importance for you need to choose from project homes Sydney that were created for narrow lots; also, you have to consider. The good news is that specialists in this field put at your disposal all sorts of interesting designs and they will do their best to accommodate your requirements so that you are happy with the final project. It is recommended to take your time, do some research and see what options you have before you decide for a certain design.
What matters is that you are happy with the project homes Sydney that you receive and you hire builders that will work closely with you to create your dream home. After all, it is not very often that you decide to design a home for you and your family and when you do, you should enjoy this process to the fullest and make smart decisions to save time and money.