You can save yourself the hassle of backing up your iPhone when it is damaged, lost, or stolen. You can then restore your data later to recover your contacts, messages, photos, and other data. Here are the steps to backup your iPhone to a Mac and iCloud. www.webroot.com/safe find the installation key code here
How to Backup Your iPhone to iCloud
Open the Settings app on iPhone and choose your name at top of screen to back up iPhone to iCloud. Next, tap iCloud > iCloud backup and toggle the slider next to iCloud backup. Next, tap Back up Now and wait for it to complete.
- Open the Settings app for your iPhone.
- Next, tap on your name. This option will appear at the top of your screen, next to the profile icon.
- Next, tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down to select iCloud backup.
- Next, click the slider beside iCloud backup. If the slider is green, it means that iCloud backups are on.
- Next, tap on Back Up Now. Wait for the backup process to complete. Don't disconnect from the internet while your iPhone backs up your data.
You can store up to 2TB in cloud-based storage with iCloud. Only the first 5GB of cloud-based storage is available for free. Your iPhone can be set up to automatically backup to the cloud by enabling iCloud backups.
You may get a message saying that the backup failed due to insufficient cloud storage. Go back to the previous screen, and uncheck some sliders. To upgrade or delete iCloud data, you can click Manage Storage at top of the menu.
You can backup your photos by following our steps-by-step guide.
All data and settings are included when you back up your iPhone to iCloud. It will not backup your data stored in any other cloud services, Apple Mail data, Apple Pay information, Touch ID settings, Face ID, Touch ID settings, Apple Music Library, or App Store content. webroot.com/safe activate key code
To back up your data, you'll need to connect it with a Mac computer. Here's how it works:
How to Backup Your iPhone to a Mac
Connect your iPhone to your Mac and open the Finder window. Next, select your iPhone from left sidebar and then click the Back up Now button.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone with your computer.
- Next, open a Finder window for your Mac. This can be done by clicking on the half-blue/half-gray icon in the Dock, or left-clicking on the desktop and hitting Command + N.
- Next, choose your iPhone from the left sidebar. Your iPhone's name should appear in the left sidebar under Locations.
Note - If your iPhone doesn't appear in the Apple Menu Bar, click Finder. Next, select Preferences from drop-down menu. Click the Sidebar tab at top of pop-up window. Next, check the box next CDs, DVDs and iOS Devices.
- Click Back Up Now. Click the General tab at the top of the Finder to see it. To back up all your data, make sure you check the circle next "Back up all data on iPhone to this Mac". The backup will take some time to save on your Mac. Make sure you are done before you disconnect your iPhone.
Wait for your iPhone's backup to complete. The process may take some time, so you shouldn't disconnect your iPhone from your computer until it is completed.
After backing up your iPhone, follow our step-by step guide to how to restore it from a backup. webroot.com/safe get the downloading key code