However, these sites can be very slow. But ways have been formulated to make WordPress blogs very fast at the same time for viewers. Here are some of them.
1. First, specify the speed of your site. Pingdom will also provide a comprehensive analysis of the performance of your blog. YSLOW will also show reasons for the slow speed of your site based on the rules for high-performance websites. The Web Optimizer Plugin applies all YSLOW best practices for your blog in one click.
2. Second, group groups are similar to the library because this reduces the time needed to serve them. Also use host names that vary to allow many active downloads.
3. It is also important to replace PHP queries and databases with static HTML to reduce load time.
4. Fourth, you can optimize files for the web. Use the CSS sprite for static web images. Also, try not to host too many videos because this will increase the server load.
6. Remove the plugin that is not too needed. It is also important to be controlled when the WordPress plugin is loaded. Get to know about wordpress comment plugins via visiting wpoven.com/blog/wordpress-pricing-table-plugins.
7. Optimize your database using a plugin like a clean option plugin to clean it, the Optimize DB plugin to optimize the table, WordPress plugin: fix the database to check and repair tables, and wp-dbmanager 2.11 plugins to sort the backup file.
8. You can also cache and protect excessive servers using WP-cache 2. WP Super cache and total cache w3 plugins also help.
9. Use PHP Speedy to speed up the time of downloading your web pages and the Digg Protector plugin to determine whether visitors from Digg.
10. Finally, configure Apache for maximum performance.