Vidalista 20Mg: Buy Vidalista Online | Up to 20% Off | Edsafecure
Vidalista 20 Mg is a common medication used orally for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The medication is part of a class of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It has Tadalafil as its active ingredient, which is similar to the active ingredient used in Cialis. Tadalafil directly acts on the enzyme that is responsible for the erection of the penis, thereby providing relief from ED. It is effective in creating an adequate erection when sexual stimulation. A single tablet daily is the recommended dose, and the effects last within the body as long as 24-36 hours. It can also be utilized to treat benign prostate hyperplasia, also known as pulmonary arterial hypertension.
What is Vidalista 20 mg work?
Erectile dysfunction can be a result of insufficient flow in blood flow to penile tissues. The blood flow may drop due to any medical issue that affects the reproductive organs or taking certain medications. And most times, mental health issues can affect the health of sexual organs.
Like Viagra or Cialis, Vidalista is a stimulant for those smooth muscles as well as blood vessels within the penis.
In the event of sexual stimulation, Nitric oxide is released in the penis.
Nitric acid stimulates the creation of a substance known as cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) that regulates the blood flow through the penis by controlling the dilation and contraction of blood vessels.
The rise in blood flow leads to an erection that is firm and secure penis.
An enzyme known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 blocks CGMP's actions and ends the erection.
Tadalafil found in Vidalista tablets blocks the action of the PDE 5 enzyme to prolong the erection and provide some relief ED.
Uses of Vidalista 20 mg
Vidalista 20 mg tablet is prescribed for the treatment of conditions listed below.
Erectile Dysfunction: A male condition in which men cannot achieve or keep a penile erection throughout sexual activities.
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is an illness that causes increased blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is an illness that causes an increase in the size of the prostate gland, which can cause urinary problems.
To achieve the most effective outcomes, it's essential to follow the instructions of your doctor promptly.
Use the tablet in its entirety by mouth, and drink an ice cube.
Tablets are tolerated even on an empty stomach. Therefore it is possible to take them without or with food.
For erectile dysfunction, take a tablet as needed and at least 30 minutes before the sexual event. The effects of Tadalafil last longer than 24 hours. Therefore, it is not advised to take multiple tablets for one period of time. The tablet is effective in delivering an erection penile if users are sexually stimulated.
To treat BPH or PAH, One tablet daily at the same time throughout the day is needed to obtain the desired outcomes. A steady amount of Tadalafil is required in order to be maintained to ensure relief from the conditions.
It is possible to miss a dose. There's a slight chance of not taking an amount since the tablets are intended for consumption based on need. However, should you be given instructions for taking it daily and do not remember to take a dose, make sure to take it as soon as it is placed? Skip the missed dose when the date of your amount is getting close, and continue on your routine.
Do not consume an additional quantity to make up for the missed dose, increasing adverse reactions.
Consuming these tablets too often could cause some of the symptoms listed below. Contact your doctor if you think you've consumed too much Vidalista 20 mg tablet.
- Stuffy nose
- Blurred vision
- Important Advisory
Vidalista 40 mg might not be appropriate for specific conditions. Check with your doctor regarding the safety of the medication when you suffer from one of the following ailments.
- If you've had an allergy to any medication such as Tadalafil or any other medicines.
- If you're on Nitrate-based drugs.
- If you have hypertension or hypotension, you should consult your doctor.
- If you suffer from any cardiovascular, kidney, or liver condition, you should consult your medical background.
- If you've had vision issues due to lower blood flow to your eyes.
- If you've suffered a heart attack or stroke recently.
- If you suffer from any physical abnormality or deformity of your penis.
- If you are suffering from sickle cell anemia, you are at risk.
- If you have blood cancer (leukemia or multi myeloma).
The adverse consequences that can be attributed to the usage of Vidalista typically result from their excessive use of recreational use, interactions with other medications.
- Facial Flushing
- Heartbeats are increased
- Blurred vision
- Muscular pain
A few people might experience severe side effects, as which are described below. If you have any of these symptoms, take immediate medical attention.
- Hypersensitivity reaction Hives, rashes and swelling of the face, tongue, lips, or throat, or difficulties in breathing.
- Numbness, tingling, or burning sensation in limbs.
- Unexpected disturbances in hearing or sight.
- The sensation of priapism or an uncomfortable erection that lasts longer than four hours.
- Chest pain during or after sexual activity.
Interactions With Other Drugs
- Vidalista 20 mg tablet may interact with prescription and non-prescription medicines and cause adverse reactions or effectiveness. Inform your physician about any medications, multivitamins, and herbal supplements you are taking to avoid interactions with drugs.
- Nitrates, such as Nitroglycerin and Amyl nitrite Butyl nitrite, isosorbide mononitrate.
- Alpha blockers such as Tamsulosin, Prazosin, Alfuzosin, Terazosin, Doxazosin.
- Drugs used for HIV treatment -- Ritonavir, Lopinavir, Ritonavir
- Antifungal drugs - Itraconazole or Ketoconazole
- Antibiotics - Rifampin, Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, Telithromycin.
- Other ED treatment drugs - Super P Force Oral Jelly, Tadalista 40.
- Other Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension medication like Riociguat.
- The drugs used to treat stomach acid - Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxide.
Epilepsy treatment drugs: Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine.
Involvement with Alcohol
Do not consume alcohol in conjunction with the Vidalista 20 mg tablet since both cause dilation of blood vessels. If finished with each other, blood pressure could drop dramatically.
The amount of Tadalafil (Vidalista 20 mg) in the bloodstream could increase when you drink grapefruit juice or grapefruit. Increased levels of Tadalafil may increase the chance of suffering from adverse reactions.
- The tablets should be stored inside their packaging in their original condition at an environment-friendly temperature.
- Do not keep this medication away from areas of high temperatures as well as water.
- Keep them out of the reach of young children.
- Don't consume tablets that are expired. Dispose of them with care and under the guidelines of the local waste collection agency.
More other ED Medications: