How to Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102
QuickBooks Banking error 102 is generally seen when the bank’s website faces any sort of technical issue or is under maintenance. The error could also be seen when there is server issue with the data transfer between the bank’s website and QuickBooks online. If you are also facing any such error, then in that case this blog post can be great help to you. Today’s post will discuss all about the QuickBooks Banking Error 102, factors causing the error, and quick fixes for the same. You can also call us at our toll-free number i.e. +1(844)405-0907, and we will fix the error for you within no time.
Rectification steps to QuickBooks Banking Error code 102
In order to resolve QuickBooks Banking error code 102, the user can carry out the steps below:
1. Checking account updates in QuickBooks online
In case the user is unable to find any sign of maintenance on the bank website, then it is recommended to manually update the account in QuickBooks online. The user can click on the update tab to get more information.
2. Checking login information
The user needs to check if the user is able to log in to bank’s site through the URL with the online banking credentials. In case of any failure, the steps to be followed are as follows:
• Look for the name of the financial institution, if never linked before.
• Select on Add account, and then spot the name of your financial institution.
• After that enter the credentials and then select continue.
• Select connect securely.
• Also click on the bank symbol and then opt for the account type drop down menu. The user will have to either select a bank or credit card account.
• After the account gets linked, QuickBooks download transactions on its own.
• Select to connect, which might take a few minutes.
• After the download process ends, the user will be directed to the banking page. After which the user will have to review the tab.
3. Check all the account information and notifications
The user can check the messages and notification from bank, as it might contain any information regarding the issue. Also, keep an eye on the account summary, history, and other transactions.
4. Wait for bank action
The user needs to be patient for the bank to fix the issue related to the server. It might take a day or two.
5. Make sure that the account is not new to the bank
Sometimes when the account is new to bank, then the error might be encountered. In such a case, the user can contact the bank straight away.
These steps can be carried out, in order to get rid of the QuickBooks error 102. However, if the error persists, the user can simply contact our QuickBooks support team for expert assistance. Feel free to dial our toll-free number i.e. + 1(844)405-0907, for any kind of assistance.
You may also read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6209