What is the difference between mammoplasty and mastopexy?
The term mammoplasty refers to a surgical intervention on the breasts or breasts of women and can be of several types: augmentation mammoplasty which is the technical name for breast augmentation, elevation mammoplasty or mastopexy and reduction mammoplasty commonly called breast reduction, explains the best plastic surgeon in Noida.
Many women come to plastic surgeon in Noida determined to undergo breast augmentation, when what they really need is a lift.
When performing any type of breast surgery, it is very important to have a good diagnosis.
If you are thinking about breast augmentation in East Delhi or lift surgery, you must know the differences between augmentation and lift mammoplasty.
These 2 techniques provide us with a solution to almost all the alterations that a woman’s breasts may present.
How to know what type of surgery is best suited to the objectives of each patient?
Would you like to know if you need to increase or raise your breasts?
Both mammoplasty and mastopexy can be complementary in some specific cases.
However, its procedure and the objective to be achieved are totally different.
Of course, the result in both cases is doubly satisfactory:
It is possible to improve aesthetics and self-esteem but, above all, the quality of life of the patient.
Mammoplasty: breast enlargement
Breast augmentation in East Delhi, whose technical name is augmentation mammoplasty, is undoubtedly the most demanded surgery. It is a surgical intervention designed to increase the volume of the breasts, and in cases where it is required, also to modify the shape, explains the plastic surgeon in Vaishali.
Types of Mammoplasty
When it comes to increasing the size of the breasts, the advancement of cosmetic surgery allows us today to resort to different techniques, all of them with 100% effective, aesthetic and safe results.
- Breast implants: Mammoplasty by means of a prosthesis is the most demanded surgery in Spain. As we said, it is designed for those patients who are not happy with the volume of their breasts and want to show off a prettier neckline that makes them feel better. In addition, there are different types of breast implants depending on the material (silicone or cohesive gel), and the shape (round or anatomical).
- Breast lipofilling: This is an ideal technique for those patients who want to increase the volume of their breasts without resorting to implants. This fat transfer or lipofilling of the patient herself achieves a moderate breast augmentation, as long as the patient has enough fat in other parts of the body.
What is the best method to achieve the increase, prosthesis, own fat or a combination of both?
In all cases,
The answer to this question will be discussed with you by the best plastic surgeon in Vaishali after carrying out an exploration and personalized assessment in the consultation.
Mastopexy: breast lift surgery in East Delhi
We call mastopexy in East Delhi to the surgical intervention whose purpose is the lifting or elevation of the breasts.
Thanks to this technique, it is possible to lift extremely sagging breasts, making them much firmer and more toned.
Far from what we may think, breast sagging is a very frequent reason for visiting the plastic surgeon in East Delhi.
And it is that it is a natural process that some women go through, for example, after pregnancy or a period of lactation. But there are other causes:
Causes of chest sagging
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Sudden weight loss, as well as repeated weight gains and losses (yo-yo effect) as a result of diets.
- Congenital defect of chest support.
- Practice of some sports.
- Tobacco, taking some medications.
- Congenital diseases or other less common pathologies.
In all these cases, the objective of the intervention is not so much to increase the volume, but to recover the firmness and initial position of the breasts.
To do this, excess skin is removed, and the position of the areola-nipple complex is modified to achieve firmer and higher breasts.
The incisions and therefore the scars of these 2 augmentations and lifting mammoplasties are completely different, explains the plastic surgeon in Delhi.
Both in the case of mastopexy and postoperative breast augmentation and recovery are very similar.