While flying on Qantas, if your baggage is delayed, you first need to lodge a property irregularity report (PIR) through the delayed baggage self-service portal online or by visiting the baggage service counter. Doing this, the airline will take immediate action and look for it in all possible places. However, if you still need to get it, you can always claim it online by following the procedure below.
• To start with, you can go to the official website of Qantas.
• Then look for the Baggage services page and go to the page link' reporting and manage delayed baggage.'
• On the new page, go to the section 'reporting delayed baggage' and click on the link https://mybag.aero/qantas/delayed to report your delayed baggage.
• Follow the instruction, and you can successfully claim the delayed baggage.
• However, in case you left the airport, access the customer care form link online, else click on the customer care form/claim form.
• You can fill in all the details required; contact details, category, describe the experience and preferred contact details.
• Once the details are filled up, submit the form to complete the claim process.
• The Qantas team will review your form and get back to you with details soon.
• Make sure to share the claim on time within seven days, or else Qantas might not accept it.
In addition, you can view your claim status online or by calling the baggage claim number. You can also speak directly to the customer support team to help you with this. The support team also helps you to claim compensation on your behalf; here are the steps you can follow to let it happen… Read More- https://www.cheapflightinfo.com/travel/flight/how-do-i-claim-for-qantas-delayed-baggage