WHAT DOES A VIRTUALIZATION INFRASTRUCTURE ALLOW?
Virtualization allows you to run multiple operating systems and applications simultaneously on a server, thereby optimizing the infrastructure and significantly increasing its efficiency and security. Moreover, virtualization speeds up application deployment, improves application performance and availability, and automates many processes. Cloud technologies are modernizing approaches to managing IT infrastructures through the use of modern technologies, impeccable standardization, flexibility of implemented solutions, and ease of scaling. As a result of using virtualization of IT infrastructure and/or cloud technologies https://itoutposts.com/it-virtualization-services/ , the enterprise needs less costs for their maintenance and management.
The service includes such components as:
- analysis of the customer's existing infrastructure;
development of a plan for the transfer of services with minimal risks and deadlines;
- service transfer according to the approved plan, primary optimization of the customer's infrastructure in order to reduce administrative costs and achieve the level of service provision (SLA) according to the contract;
- stable and high-quality service to support various virtualization platforms.
The service provides:
- business continuity by radically reducing downtime and speeding up infrastructure recovery in the event of a failure;
- virtualization of critical business applications. This includes Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP HANA, SAP Sybase and 1C applications, SAP Business Suite, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, SAP;
- high level of performance and exact compliance with norms based on ready-made virtualization management solutions.
Thanks to this variety of offerings, we are able to provide virtualization services to companies that want to manage their IT infrastructure flexibly.