Trends, Research Report, Growth, Opportunities, Forecast 2022-2028
The global software-defined networking market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Software-defined networking (SDN) is a networking technology that allows for a centralized, intelligence-based network control by generating a global picture of the network. It has reshaped networking design by allowing complex networks to be managed and controlled in a flexible manner using efficient resources and data traffic management. To provide a programmable network platform, software-defined networking separates the control plane and regulates network traffic routing from the data plane, which delivers traffic to the intended destination.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/software-denied-networking-market-share
Software-defined networking solutions provide end-users with ease of setup as well as flexibility for high scalability, which is one of the primary elements influencing their widespread adoption. SDN also supports customers achieve reduced operational expenditure by providing optimal capital expenditure (CAPEX) and increased energy efficiency. The developing economies provide chances for enterprises working in the global SDN industry, owing to their growing digital ecosystems and rapid data expansion. IT firms are rapidly migrating to cloud technology, and as a result, cloud service usage has skyrocketed around the world, propelling the expansion of software-defined networking systems.
As IT and business entity leaders investigate the benefits of application-level roles and events for functional efficiency and resiliency, the growth of software-defined networking is expected to accelerate during the forecast period. Cloud integration, network services automation, hybrid automation services, and short time-to-service are all included in the software-defined networking. Several companies are now developing network service applications for software-defined networks to extend the value of virtualization to an entirely new level.
· The market number available for – 2020-2027
· Base year- 2020
· Forecast period- 2021-2027
· Segment Covered-
o By Component
o By Vertical
· Competitive Landscape: Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Inc., and Intel Corp., among others.
Key questions addressed by the report
· What is the market growth rate?
· Which segment and region dominates the market in base year?
· Which segment and region will project fastest growth in the market?
· How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region and segment
· Who is the leader in the market?
· How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
· Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Software Defined Networking Market - Segmentation
· SDN Infrastructure
· Consumer Goods and Retail
· Government & Defense
· IT Enabled Services
A full report of Software Defined Networking Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/software-denied-networking-market-share
Software Defined Networking Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Cisco Systems, Inc.
· Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Inc.
· Intel Corp.
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research