Software-Defined Data Center Market Growth, Analysis Report, Share, Trends and Overview 2022-2028
The global software-defined data center market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period (2022-2028). The key companies operating in the industry are highly inclined towards the adoption of different growth strategies including capacity expansion, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansion, new product launches, and product innovation to remain competitive in the marketplace; which in turn driving the market growth. For instance,
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/software-defined-data-center-market-size
• In June 2021, NTT Ltd. introduced Global Data Center Interconnect (GDCI), an integrated global network fabric service that provides private and secure connections between NTT’s global data centers and central cloud service providers with a single physical port supporting multiple virtual networks services. NTT’s GDCI is established on sophisticated software-defined network technology.
• In November 2020, BT introduced a new generation of cloud-optimized managed network services to extend multinational customers’ choice of software-based connectivity solutions. The first service, established on industry-leading VMware SD-WAN, is available to customers globally and is already in live deployment.
• In May 2020, VMware launched the Second-Generation of VMware Cloud, a cloud service that connects the simplicity and agility of the public cloud with the security and control of the enterprise-grade on-premises infrastructure.
• In May 2020, Fujitsu introduced Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS DSP, a software-defined, high-volume data management solution established on x86 servers. As a part of the Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS series, the solution delivers a flexible storage environment with the utilization of x86 servers in hardware, along with delivering rapid storage evolution and holistic agility.
• In June 2019, VMware, Inc. acquired Avi Networks, a provider of multi-cloud end-use delivery services. The acquisition will allow VMware to provide the entire Software-Defined Networking (SDN) stack from L2-7 built for modern multi-cloud technology. This acquisition will further boost the market position of VMware.
• The market number available for – 2021-2028
• Base year- 2021
• Forecast period- 2022-2028
• Segment Covered-
o By Type
o By Application
• Regions Covered-
o North America
o Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- including Microsoft Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Oracle Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., VMware Inc., IBM Corp., and others.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
• Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Software-Defined Data Center Market Report Segment
• Software-Defined Network
• Software-Defined Storage
• Software-Defined Compute
• Telecom & IT
A full report of Software-Defined Data Center Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/software-defined-data-center-market-size
Software-Defined Data Center Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Arista Networks, Inc.
· Citrix Systems, Inc.
· Commvault Systems, Inc.
· DataCore Software Corp.
· Dell Inc.
· Equinix, Inc.
· Fujitsu Ltd.
· Honeywell International Inc.
· Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
· Intel Corp.
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research