Video Status - Full Screen Status
Social media has become an essential part of day-to-day life in this technology-friendly era. Updating a WhatsApp Status gives your contacts a small glimpse into your life. However, creating a WhatsApp status can be difficult, so we have put together some of the best WhatsApp Statuses.
Festival Status - Quotes
1) FESTIVALS VIDEO STATUS, “ ARE FUN FOR KIDS, FUN FOR PARENTS AND OFFER A WELCOME BREAK FROM THE STRESSES OF THE NUCLEAR FAMILY. THE SHEER QUANTITIES OF PEOPLE MAKE LIFE EASIER: LOADS OF ADULTS FOR THE ADULTS TO TALK TO AND LOADS OF KIDS FOR THE KIDS TO PLAY WITH.” – TOM HODGKINSON.
2) “THERE’S NOTHING LIKE A MUSIC FESTIVAL. PEOPLE ARE READY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. I DON’T THINK ANYONE COMES TO A FESTIVAL GOING, ‘I’M GONNA BE A COMPLETE BUMMER TODAY.” – GARY CLARK.
3) “FESTIVALS ARE A TIME TO PLAY THE SONGS PEOPLE KNOW AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING.” – SCOTT HUTCHINSON.
4) FESTIVALS ARE HAPPY PLACES, AND YOU DON’T REALLY WANT TO ENJOY THEM ON YOUR OWN. – CHRISTINE AND THE QUEENS.
5) FESTIVALS PROMOTE DIVERSITY, BRING NEIGHBORS INTO DIALOGUE, INCREASE CREATIVITY, OFFER OPPORTUNITIES FOR CIVIC PRIDE, THEY IMPROVE OUR GENERAL PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING. IN SHORT, THEY MAKE CITIES BETTER PLACES TO LIVE. DAVID BINDER.
Inspiration Thought - Status
What is it about Motivational Quotes Status that makes them so endearing? Every driven person eventually figures out that there are a whole lot of feel-good time wasters out there that consume our attention because they feel like work, and browsing endless lists of motivational quotes is no exception. And yet, there's hidden value in finding a concise expression that perfectly captures one of our own beliefs.
Quotes often feel like our own opinions making a return visit, just heightened by someone with writing talent. And the right quote at the right time can change things—words matter, and motivating phrases can encourage us to get up, take action, ditch the excuses, escape our comfort zone, and do the hard work that needs doing.
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” —Zig Ziglar
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” —Pablo Picasso
- “Don't settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” —Angela Bassett
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while, the muse shows up, too.” —Isabel Allende
- “Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.” ―David Ogilvy
Attitude Status (Quotes)
Attitude Status means a manner of feeling, acting, or thinking about one's disposition or opinion and is an act of feeling and acting toward a person or in a situation. It depicts a human's personality, which falls under two categories: the good one and the bad one. It is a small thing that creates a big difference in any situation.
- Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose…
- When you are angry, your text speed increases by a ridiculous amount.
- Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude.
- My attitude is based on how u treat me.
- Have some patience, I'm screwing things up as fast as possible.
- I know I'm a handful, but that's why you have two hands.
- “If you care about what other people think, you will be their prisoner for life.”
Diwali Festival The Atmosphere
Diwali Videos Status is a family-orientated festival. The lights make it a very warm and atmospheric occasion and it's observed with much joy and happiness. However, be prepared for lots of loud noise from the fireworks and firecrackers going off. The air also becomes filled with smoke from the firecrackers, which can add to breathing difficulties.
If you're visiting India around the time of Diwali, do be aware that this is a peak travel time for Indians, not only during the festival but for a couple of weeks afterward (due to the Diwali school holidays). Trains will be heavily booked and popular destinations will be crowded.
It's a good idea to protect your hearing with earplugs during Diwali, especially if your ears are sensitive. Some crackers are extremely loud and sound more like explosions. The noise is very damaging to hearing. If you're in Delhi around the time of Diwali, you may also want to consider wearing a mask as pollution has skyrocketed to unsafe levels in recent years.
Navratri Special - Atmosphere
This festival is celebrated for 9 nights which begins on October 7 and ends on October 15th. Also known as Sharda Navratri Status (WhatsApp - Videos), this festival is observed in the Hindu Lunar month called Ashwin. Bengalis celebrate Durga Puja during these 9 days by paying their respect to the nine incarnations of goddess Durga.
● On the first day, devotees worship the daughter of the mountain, Goddess Shailputri.
● On the second day, they worship Brahmacharini, the unmarried avatar of Goddess Parvati.
● The third is dedicated to Chandraghanta.
● On The fourth day, devotees worship Goddess Kushmanda who is said to be the creative power of the universe.
● the Fifth day is for Goddess Skandamata.
● On the sixth day, devotees worship warrior Goddess Katyayani.
● On the seventh day, Goddess Kaalratri is worshipped.
● The eighth day is for Goddess Mahagauri.
● The ninth day is dedicated to Goddess Siddhidatri.