The global ampoules packaging market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period. The global ampoules packaging market growth is driven by the presence of prominent players that are continuesly focusing on new product innovation in order to fullfil the growing market demands. The key companies operating in the industry are highly inclined towards the adoption of different growth strategies including capacity expansion, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansion, new product launches, and product innovation to remain competitive in the marketplace this is anticipated to positively impact significant market growth. For instance-
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/ampoules-packaging-market
Aenova set up new plant for ampoules from 1 ml to 5 ml- In March 2021, Aenova has increasd its ampoules capacity in Gronau site. With the new ampoules site, a total of more than 100 million ampoules and vials is produced per year. The new plant Gronau is the so-called RABS(Restricted Access Barrier System), for the filling of 1ml to 5ml ampoules and offers high safety for the products and personnel, and provides high flexibility.
Serum Institute of India buys a 50% stake in packaging JV SCHOTT Kaisah- In August 2021, the Serum Insitute of India has bought a 50% stake in the Indian packaging joint venture SCHOTT Kaisha. With this acquisition, Serum secured its supply of high-quality pharma packaging amid rising global demand, by supplying their vials, ampoules, and syringes.
Reed-Lane added cold chain room for pharma kitting- In September 2019, reed-lane has added a dedicated room for vial and ampule kitting to its cold chain capabilities. The additional cold chain makes reed lane a more viable player in the packaging of biopharmaceuticals, a burgeoning pharma industry. Moreover, the environment for a vial and ampule kitting enhances the company to steadily achieve the growing cold chain capabilities.
• The market number available for – 2021-2028
• Base year- 2021
• Forecast period- 2021-2028
• Segment Covered- by material,by end user
• Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- are Amcor Group GmbH, Gerresheimer AG, Hindusthan National Glass & Industries Ltd., Nipro Europe Group Co., J. Penner Corp., James Alexander Corp., Olive, and others
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Ampoules Packaging Market– Segmentation
By End User
A full report of Ampoules Packaging Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/ampoules-packaging-market
Ampoules Packaging Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Adelphi Healthcare Packaging
· Aenova Holdings gmbh
· J. Penner Corp.
· James Alexander Corp.
· Sandfire Scientific Ltd.
· Schott AG
· Stevanato Group S.P.A
· Syntegon Technology Gmbh
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research