How to fix AOL desktop Not working problem?
Are you currently unable to open the aol desktop application on your computer or network? Generally, such problem appears because of the windows or software issue. So here in this article, I am sharing the quick guide to fix such problems, you may apply it on your device.
How to fix the aol desktop not working on the windows or mac computer?
1. Whenever desktop gold application is not working on the phone or computer. you should reboot the computer once.
2. Let’s go to the task manager on the computer and disable all types of tasks from the desktop gold task manager. Now reopen the aol desktop application on the device.
3. Some users are unable to access the aol desktop application due to the temporary files on the computer. so you need to delete those files from the computer and then retry to open it again.
4. When aol desktop is not working on the phone and it keeps showing you the file missing error. It means, your software is corrupted. In such a case, you have to repair the program by downloading the latest setup and running it on your device.
5. Some users are unable to access the aol desktop application due to the antivirus issue. Probably, the antivirus is blocking the application that’s why it won’t open on the computer. so you need to turn off the antivirus for a minute and then retry to access the aol desktop application again.
6. Let’s uninstall the aol desktop application from the computer and then install a new application on the computer. It will start working fine, in case, if you are dealing with some other issues. You need to visit digilaps for more assistance. There you will find the complete guide.
So these are the steps to fix the aol desktop won’t open problem. In case, if you have any other issues. You need to visit digilaps for more assistance.