Email marketing is the most effective marketing tool. However, reducing your bounce rate is a must for the success of your email campaigns. Know how to reduce the bounce rate of commercial emails, and what are the top tips to reduce Email bounce rate and enhance deliverability. Instead of getting stuck on why an email wasn't delivered, it's best to look at your bounce rate as a total rate and improve it. Here are some tips on how you can reduce your email bounce rate.
· Do not send spam or anything like spam. Free email addresses violate DMARC policies for Yahoo, Gmail, and AOL, so you may experience complex returns (if your email is delivered).
· Using domain validation improves email deliverability and reduces bounce rates states the Digital Marketing Jacksonville experts.
· If you're using a third-party email marketing tool, you'll also want to verify your domain to send emails using your custom domain.
· Use only permission-based mailing lists (OptIn) to avoid email bounce rates.
· Update or clean your mailing list every six months to reduce spam states the experts from Digital Marketing Agency Jacksonville.
· Use professional list checker services or tools.
If you ignore your bounce rate and email deliverability, you'll see lower engagement, open rates, and clickthrough rates with email marketing campaigns. So, Digital Marketing Jacksonville experts will recommend you consider the above-listed tips and begin creating a successful email marketing campaign. For more help, you can check out our email marketing guide and learn more about IP warming up to increase your delivery rate.