Are you thinking about buying a property in Noida? If yes, we recommend you consider the ready to move new residential project, Vaibhav Heritage Height. This project is located in sector 16B Noida Extension, and thus it allows you to enjoy the scenic nature and modernization simultaneously. The builder uses an excellent architectural plan and develops the project in the lush green surroundings. The project offers spacious flats in Greater Noida West with all the basic and modern amenities.
The project site is connected with the major destinations; thus, you will enjoy great connectivity and proximity. You can reach the hospitals, temples, and markets within a few minutes of the property. Every flat is designed to get enough natural light and air. Therefore, you will enjoy the freshness in the big flats. In addition, every tower is designed with spacious balconies to enjoy the open space environment and spend some time relaxing.
Highlights of the project
In Noida, many leading builders develop their residential properties, and thus the price is increasing now and then. Upon investing your money in the right project, you will enjoy tons of benefits in the future. Here, we have mentioned the major highlights of this upcoming project. It helps you to decide whether to spend on this project.
- The property is designed according to earthquake resistant RCC framed structure. So, you will not worry about the earthquake effects anymore.
- Since the property is developed on 20% of the total land area, the rest 80% is covered with lush landscaping. Therefore, the project becomes IGBC certified green building. It adds an extra advantage to your investment and living.
- The project contains a meditation center, gym, swimming pool, playground area, clubhouse, and much more. It gives a chance for the residents to lead a happy and luxurious lifestyle.
For details visit- https://www.vaibhavheritageheight.co.in/