According to the new market research report "Sterilization Container Systems Market by Product (Sterilization Containers, Accessories), Type (Perforated, Non-Perforated), Material (Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Other Materials), Technology (Filter, Valve) - Global Forecast to 2026", published by MarketsandMarkets™, the market is projected to reach USD 375 million by 2026 from USD 324 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=240024631
Browse in-depth TOC on "Sterilization Container Systems Market"
148 – Tables
35 – Figures
173 – Pages
Global Sterilization Container Systems Market Overview
Growth in the market is primarily driven by the rising incidence of hospital-acquired infections and the increasing number of surgical procedures. Emerging markets in Asian countries are expected to offer strong growth opportunities for players in the market. In contrast, the use of sterilization wraps & pouches and concerns regarding the safety of reprocessed medical equipment may restrict market growth to a certain extent. The sterilization container systems market is segmented based on product, type, technology, material, and region.
This study involved four major activities in estimating the current size of the sterilization container systems market. Exhaustive secondary research was carried out to collect information on the market, its peer markets, and its parent market. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size.
Key Market Players
The prominent players operating in this market include B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Johnson & Johnson (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) (US), Medline Industries, Inc. (US), KLS Martin Group (Germany), and Integra LifeSciences (US).
- Aesculap Inc (US) entered into a partnership with Ascendco Health (US). The partnership aimed to offer comprehensive solutions for improving perioperative workflows by Ascendco Health’s proprietary technology, which provides an exceptional solution for modernizing surgical operations
- Braun’s subsidiary Aesculap won five awards with three products at the “Red Dot Award: Product Design.” The products include Sterile Container system, Multitool, and OrthoPilot Elite.
- Medline Industries (US) opened a national sales support center in Libertyville, US. This will strengthen the company’s customer base.
This report categorizes the sterilization container systems market into the following segments and subsegments:
- Sterilization Containers
- Perforated Sterilization Container System
- Non-Perforated Sterilization Container System
- Sterilization Containers with Filters
- Sterilization Containers with Valves
- Stainless Steel
- Other Materials (includes plastic and hybrid materials)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Request a Sample now to gain a better understanding of Sterilization Container Systems market: @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=240024631