Oral Care Market accounted for US$ 31.56 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 52.69 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.30%. People's growing awareness of cosmetic dental treatment aids in improving aesthetics and preserving fresh breath, which is also one of the major causes driving up demand for oral care products. People are increasingly turning to cosmetic whitening treatments to improve their teeth aesthetics. As a result, in October 2019, Colgate-Palmolive Company developed Colgate Optic White Advanced LED Whitening Treatment, a new treatment that whitens teeth by 6 shades in just 10 days. Similarly, Colgate Optic White Overnight Teeth Whitening Pen was introduced in August 2020. These items provide consumers with at-home comfort, leading in increased demand, particularly in the United States.
The report " Global Oral Care Market, By Product Type (Breath Fresheners, Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwashes & Rinses, Toothbrushes & Replacements, and Toothpaste), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies & Drug Stores, Online Retail Stores, and Other Distribution Channels), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030’’
- Procter & Gamble released an Oral-B Genius X electric toothbrush in October 2019 that employs artificial intelligence to track brushing locations in the mouth. A smartphone app delivers personalised information on the areas that need to be brushed more frequently. The Genius X comes with a stylish travel case that can be used to charge the brush as well as the USB device.
- LISTERINE® READY! TABS, a new oral care category from Johnson & Johnson's Listerine brand, was launched in October 2018. It's a mint-flavored solid-to-liquid tablet that doesn't include mouthwash and can freshen your breath for up to four hours on the go in just 40 seconds.
The market is likely to be driven by the increased frequency of dental caries in both children and adults. Dental caries of primary teeth affects about 530 million children, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Key firms such as Procter & Gamble and Colgate-Palmolive Company have launched campaigns to raise dental hygiene awareness among both children and adults, resulting in increased demand for oral care products. Leading companies are developing novel items that have piqued the interest of consumers. For example, Oral-B, a Procter & Gamble brand, debuted Oral-B iO, a rechargeable toothbrush that provides a professional clean experience in the comfort of your own home, in August 2020.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Oral Care Market accounted for US$ 31.56 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 52.69 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.30%. The global oral care market is segmented based product type, distribution channel, and region.
- Based on Product Type, Global Oral Care Market is segmented into Breath Fresheners, Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwashes & Rinses, Toothbrushes & Replacements, and Toothpaste.
- Based on Distribution Channel, Global Oral Care Market is segmented into Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies & Drug Stores, Online Retail Stores, and Other Distribution Channels.
- By Region, the Global Oral Care Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Oral Care Market:
The key players operating the global oral care market involves The Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever PLC, LG Corporation, Colgate-Palmolive Company, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Sunstar Suisse SA, Lion Corporation, and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA. Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on the strategic partnerships as well as launching of the products in order to gain competitive edge in the target market. For instance, in 2019, Sunstar Suisse SA acquired innovative cancer supportive care product, GelX, from BMG Pharma SpA. Through this acquisition, the company gained global distribution right of the product line.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.