How to Fix Minecraft OpenGL Errors on Windows 10?
Minecraft is one of the best games by Mojang, but while playing users are facing the OpenGL Errors on their screen. There are several reasons for it like missing or corrupt graphic card drivers, faulty shaders or wrong Java files, etc. So, if you are facing this issue on Minecraft, then here the directions are given below.
Update Graphic Card Driver
- You should update the Graphic Card Driver through Device Manager.
- After that, download the Video Card Driver via the site of the manufacturer.
Update Graphic Card Driver through Device Manager
- Navigate to the Taskbar and pursue the Windows button, then right-click on it.
- Thereafter, go to the Device Manager within the list.
- After opening Device Manager, extend the Display Adapters content.
- You should reach the graphic card and right-click on it, then choose the Update Driver within the menu of context.
- Now, pursue the next screen and choose the option of ‘Search automatically for updated driver software.’