The Global Health Information Exchange Market size is set to grow by USD 2.0 billion by 2025 according to MarketsandMarkets Growth in this market can be attributed to factors such as growing need to curtail healthcare costs, focus on patient-centric care delivery, growing adoption of EHRs and other HCIT solutions, government initiatives for enhancing patient care and safety, government funding for healthcare interoperability.
Technological advancements in lab freezers also drive the growth of this market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The global Health Information Exchange market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Health Information Exchange Market Segmentation
Health Information Exchange Market, by Application
- Web Portal Development
- Workflow Management
- Secure Messaging
- Internal Interfacing
- Other Applications
- North America
Global Health Information Exchange Market Vendor Analysis
To help businesses improve their market position, MnM report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=249987292
Some of the major vendors of the global Health Information Exchange market in the health care industry include:
Epic Systems Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), Health Catalyst (US), Intersystems Corporation (US), MEDITECH (US). are some of the leading players of the health information exchange market.
North America is the largest regional market for health information exchange systems, followed by Europe. The largest share of the North American market can be attributed to the significant growth in hospital expenditure, government initiatives to improve patient care and patient safety, the high adoption of HCIT technologies, and the need to reduce healthcare costs.
Global Health Information Exchange Market Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will assist global Health Information Exchange market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the global Health Information Exchange market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the global Health Information Exchange market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of global Health Information Exchange market vendors
Key Developments in Global Health Information Exchange Market
- In 2021, MEDITECH (US) entered into an agreement with Steward Health Care, wherein the latter implemented MEDITECH’s EHR system in 18 sites located across Arizona, Texas, Utah, Arkansas, and Louisiana. This decision was a part of Steward’s “One Platform” strategy to bring all 35 hospitals under a single HER
- In 2021, Change Healthcare launched its nationwide Clinical Data Retrieval Solution, a new cloud-based interoperability solution that makes it possible for payers to quickly and easily retrieve patient records from the electronic health record (EHR) systems
Each of these players has been profiled in the global Health Information Exchange market report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments.
To speak to our analyst @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=249987292