The global anticoagulants market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. A significant number of pipeline drugs is expected to offer an opportunity for market growth. For instance, in October 2020, Janssen declared that it submitted a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the FDA to increase the XARELTO application for peripheral artery disease (PAD) patients to comprise decreasing the risk of major thrombotic vascular events, including amputation and heart attack, in symptomatic patients after recent lower-extremity revascularization (LER). It is currently approved to decrease the risk of major CVD events in patients with chronic PAD or coronary artery disease (CAD).
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/anticoagulants-market
Further, in December 2019, the Bristol-Myers Squibb-Pfizer Alliance declared outcomes from retrospective real-world data analyses which reports outcomes on the safety and efficacy of Eliquis (apixaban) than low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) or warfarin to treat venous thromboembolism (VTE) in patients with active cancer. Eliquis reduces blood clot formation and thrombin generation by impeding Factor Xa, a major blood-clotting protein. It is approved for multiple indications in the US based on safety and effectiveness data from several Phase 3 clinical trials. The launches of these new drugs will further increase the availability of novel anticoagulant drugs, which in turn, will likely accelerate the market growth.
Scope of the Global Anticoagulants Market
· Market number available for 2019-2026
· Base year- 2019
· Forecast period- 2020-2026
· Segment Covered- By Type and Application
· Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
· Competitive Landscape- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bristol Myers Squibb Co., Pfizer Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd., and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Recent Strategic Initiatives in the Global Anticoagulants Market
· In December 2019, the US FDA approved two applications for the first generics of Eliquis (apixaban) tablets which are intended to minimize the risk of systemic embolism and stroke in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation. It is also intended for the prophylaxis of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which may result in pulmonary embolism (PE), in patients who have experienced hip or knee replacement surgery. Moreover, this drug is intended to treat DVT and PE and decrease the risk of recurrent DVT and PE following initial therapy. The US FDA permitted approval of the generic apixaban applications to Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Micro Labs Ltd.
· In January 2019, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. acquired Perosphere Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical firm. With this acquisition, AMAG adds ciraparantag to its development portfolio. It is in development for application in patients treated with low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) or novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs).
Key questions addressed by the report
· What is the market growth rate?
· Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
· Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
· How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19forecast
o Most affected region/segment
· Who is the leader in the market?
· How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
· Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Anticoagulants Market-Segmentation
· Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
· Vitamin K Antagonist
· Heparin and Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH)
· Pulmonary Embolism
· Atrial Fibrillation/Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
· Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
A full report of anticoagulants market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/anticoagulants-market
Global Anticoagulants Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Abbott Laboratories
· AstraZeneca plc
· Baxter International, Inc.
· Bayer AG
· Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
· Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
· Cipla, Ltd.
· Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd.
· Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Ltd.
· GlaxoSmithKline plc
· Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
· Lupin, Ltd.
· Merck & Co., Inc.
· Mylan N.V.
· Novartis International AG
· Pfizer, Inc.
· Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
· Sanofi S.A.
· Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404