Anal and Colorectal Cancer Market Growth, Analysis Report, Share, Trends and Overview 2022-2028
The global anal and colorectal cancer market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period (2021-2027). Rising changes in the lifestyle of people such as lack of physical activity, consumption of alcohol, smoking, and consumption of tobacco, inadequate diet are the key factors that are leading to the high prevalence of chronic diseases such as anal & colorectal cancer. As per the United Nations, in 2019, 1 out of 11 people was more than 65 years and by 2050, 1 out of 6 people across the globe will be over the age of 65 years. Around 702.9 million people were above 65 years of age in 2019, and by 2050 it is estimated to grow around 1,548.9 million as per the UN report. The rising prevalence of anal and colorectal cancer cases, increasing awareness for the treatment of cancer are promoting the demand for its treatment which in turn is anticipated to drive the market growth. Colorectal and anal cancer is one of the most occurring cancers in the human. As per the American cancer society, around 9,090 new cases of anal cancer and around 104,270 new cases of colon cancer are expected in the US in 2021.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/anal-and-colorectal-cancer-market
Recent Developments in Market
· In January 2021, Merck Inc. has received the European commission’s approval for KEYTRUDA, Merck’s anti-PD-1 a monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) colorectal cancer. This approval is the result of the KEYNOTE-177 phase-3 trial.
· In September 2019, Prescient Metabiomics has announced that the US food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the device LifeKit to prevent colorectal neoplasia tests. This device is first made for a non-invasive diagnostic test, which is designed to detect pre-cancerous polyps as well as early-stage carcinomas, with the potential for the prevention of colorectal cancer.
· The market number available for – 2020-2027
· Base year- 2020
· Forecast period- 2021-2027
· Segment Covered-
o By Treatment
o By End-User
o North America
o Rest of the World
· Competitive Landscape- Amgen Inc., Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Diagnostics), F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Quest Diagnostics Inc., and others.
Key questions addressed by the report
· What is the market growth rate?
· Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
· Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
· How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
· Who is the leader in the market?
· How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
· Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Anal and Colorectal Cancer Market Report Segment
· Radiation Therapy
· Colorectal Cancer Chemotherapy
· Targeted Therapy
· Ambulatory Surgery Centers
· Cancer Research Centers
A full report of Anal and Colorectal Cancer Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/anal-and-colorectal-cancer-market
Anal and Colorectal Cancer Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Diagnostics)
· Advaxis, Inc.
· Amgen Inc.
· Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc.
· Bayer AG
· Beckman Coulter, Inc.
· Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
· Clinical Genomics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
· EDP Biotech Corp.
· Eli Lilly and Co.
· Exact Sciences Corp.
· Genomictree Co., Ltd.
· IMV Inc.
· ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V.
· Merck & Co., Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research