The Accu chek Aviva plus test strips is a portable self-testing kit for diabetic patients to check their blood sugar levels. A person can easily test with this at home. You can get accurate results as quick as possible.
Checkout: Freestyle Lancets 28 Gauge 100ct
The blood sugar levels of a body can be monitored with their help. These are tested for accurate results, are easy to use & there is no manual coding needed.
HOW TO TEST WITH ACCU CHEK AVIVA PLUS TEST STRIPS?
- Remember to wash your hands primarily.
- Then you have to take a small amount of blood sample from any of your fingers. This will be done with the help of the Accu chek Fastclix lancing device.
- Then, you have to take a test strip and attach it to the compatible device.
- Use Accu Chek devices gently and firmly so that you will not get yourself hurt.
- Now, put the other end of the strip on your blood sample. Allow it to get absorbed. When you do this, a small timer will appear on your meter for 5 seconds.
- After that, it will show you the accurate result of your blood sugar level.
NOTE: Do not reuse the strips. Also, you must not use the Accu Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips beyond the expiry date given on the pack.
- No coding, easy to handle, quick-fill strip.
- Easy to handle & use for all-ages people & all genders.
- Small Blood Sample Size.
- Compatible with the Accu-chek Aviva blood glucose monitoring system.
- A larger, wider strip to use.
- 50 test strips.
- Advanced accuracy feature for accurate results.
- 0.6 microliters sample volumes. Near about a single blood droplet.
- Take around 5 seconds to test.
- It also allows you to double-check to verify the displayed result after your test. But each strip must be used once & then disposed of.
- It mandates the FDA standards in the USA.
- Shows accurate results.
- The glucose level in capillary blood can be measured with their advanced technology. That is the reflectance photometry method.
- These strips are designed carefully & are well protected.
- They are effective, absorb the blood sample to provide a reading in seconds.
- The Accu Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips can help you with blood sugar monitoring.
- You can use the strips for checking both Type 1 Diabetes as well as Type 2 Diabetes patients.
- These strips are some of the best Glucometer strips.
- The strips can measure or check the amount of glucose in capillary blood.
- No need for any prescription for these as they are quite safe to use and FDA approved.
HOW SAFE THE ACCU CHEK AVIVA PLUS TEST STRIPS ARE?
These strips are safe to use. People of all ages can use these without any fear of the possible risks. For your comfort, this is FDA approved too.
HOW ACCURATE THE ACCU CHEK AVIVA PLUS IS?
In case of BG concentrations (blood-glucose), <100 mg/dl, the Accu chek aviva show 100% of results within 15mg/dl. For BG concentrations >100 mg/dl, this shows 99% to 100% of results within 15mg/dl.
IS ACCU-CHEK AVIVA PLUS DISCONTINUED?
The Accu-chek manufacturer, Roche, had announced some changes to their product lines. They discontinued the Accu-chek Aviva meter in 2020. But the Accu Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips are NOT discontinued and are still available in the market.
HOW DOES ACCU CHEK AVIVA PLUS TEST STRIPS WORK?
Test strips work with a blood sample on the strip. Your blood reacts with an enzyme on the strip. That is Glucose Oxidase. This is to produce gluconic acid using glucose in your blood. At the other end of the strip, which is connected with the glucometer, the meter sends a current to the strip. This is a part of the working procedure of the strips.
- Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Meter.
- The Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets.
- Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device.
- Store the box away from the direct sunlight in some cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze, keep it away from the moisture.
- Storage should be at normal room temperature.
- Shut the box properly after taking a strip out.
- While taking the blood sample, do not try the device too hard or you will end up hurting yourself.
- Don’t store the strip box or any of the strips if they passed their expiry date.
- Ensure to keep it out of the reach of minor or children.
- Always wash your hands before using them.