The global anatomic pathology market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period (2022-2028). The factor that drives the global anatomic pathology market is product innovation and ongoing R&D activities to develop advanced technologies that assisted in boosting the growth of the market. Various strategies and collaborations are being adopted by these key players to maintain their market share. The key players are found implementing multiple strategies to maintain their significant share in the marketplace during the forecast period. The strategies implemented include collaborative development, business expansion, and product development.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/anatomic-pathology-market-size
In September 2021, Roche introduced digital pathology open environment. The new workflow permits researchers and physicians to transfer images for better research. Further, the platform is compatible with entire slide imaging technology. This open environment permits for the protected exchange and flow of data so that pathologists can access advanced algorithms from third parties alongside Roche’s menu of artificial intelligence-based image analysis tools.
In May 2021, -OptraSCAN introduced its intelligent solution CytoSiA for fast yet reasonable scanning and analysis of liquid-based cytology slides and pap-smears. It is a comprehensive solution consisting of OptraSCAN's digital pathology scanner, storage, and powerful artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to assist pathologists and cytotechnologists in screening and detection of cervical cancer, pre-cancerous lesions, atypical cells, and all other cytologic categories.
In April 2021, Royal Philips collaborated with Ibex Medical Analytics, a company concerned with AI-based cancer diagnostics, to encourage the adoption of AI-based digital pathology. Both the companies combined their expertise to provide advanced solutions to empower pathologists.
In June 2019, PHC Holdings Corp. announced the completion of its acquisition of the Anatomical Pathology business of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. for approximately $1.14 billion. The acquired anatomical pathology business will operate as a new stand-alone company.
• The market number available for – 2021-2028
• Base year- 2021
• Forecast period- 2022-2028
• Segment Covered-
o By Products and Services
o By Application
o By End Users
• Regions Covered-
o North America
o Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- including Abcam plc, Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and others.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
• Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Anatomic Pathology Market Report Segment
By Products and Services
• Disease Diagnosi
• Drug Discovery
By End Users
• Clinical Laboratory
• Physician Laboratory
A full report of Anatomic Pathology Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/anatomic-pathology-market-size
Anatomic Pathology Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
· Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc.
· Bio SB
· Biocare Medical, LLC.
· Biocartis NV
· BioGenex Laboratories, Inc
· Bruker Corp.
· Diapath S.p.A.
· Histo-line Laboratories
· Laboratory Corporation of America
· NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
· PHC Holdings Corp.
· Quest Diagnostics Inc
· Sakura Finetek USA, Inc.
· Tecan Trading AG
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research