Aluminium composite panels are being increasingly used on the facade of buildings. These are commonly called sandwich ACP sheets which comprise aluminium sheets at both ends bonded to a polyethene core. This product gives the liberty to be bent, moulded and designed in any way possible. Being eco-friendly and sustainable, it is gaining popularity even in residential places. Innovative aluminium sheets are used for cladding in both interior and exterior construction. The anti-scratch and anti-fade technology have made it durable and look new over the years.
Its increasing demand has made many new manufacturers and suppliers come up with their ACP. It has become difficult for customers to choose the best quality sheets among many competitors. After understanding the needs of the clients and deep research about the market, we are here with the top best ACP brands in India.
1. Aludecor: Aludecor is a premium manufacturer for introducing the first 3D finish ACP in India. Having a presence in over 250 cities, the company is supported by a retail network of 500 stores. For 20 years, it has set benchmarks for others by introducing breakthrough products. They have two production units spread over 25,000 sq m at Haridwar and are equipped with the latest technology and testing facilities. The stringent quality control system helps it maintain the best quality in each sheet. Aludecor is the only Indian ACP company that produces mineral core for fire retardant materials. These sheets are the first preference for architecture over a long period for their excellence in both design and excellence.
2. Viva: Viva, which was started in 2003 in Maharashtra, is now an established ACP manufacturer across India. It is the first Indian ACP company to introduce FR class A2 to ensure fire safety. Their large network is understandable by these figures, 18 warehouses across India and 500+ dealers and distributors. They are working on six production lines with a 7 million square per annum production capacity with the manufacturing plant in Gujarat. To protect their aesthetic look for a longer duration, they have been given ACPs anti-dust and anti-scratch properties. Their ACP sheets are ideal for improving the aesthetics and appearance of old and new buildings because of their unmatched quality, unparalleled designs and exhilarating shades and textures.
3. Alutech: Alutech is a leading manufacturer of “Aluminium Composite Panels & HPL Sheets”, having manufacturing units in Southern (Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh) & Northern (Kala Amb, Himachal Pradesh) India. Our products make us stand out from competitors in terms of being Robust, Eco-friendly, Maintenance-free, Quality driven & can be customised as per demand for both modern/innovative interiors & exteriors, well appreciated in both residential commercial sectors vice versa. We have proven to be an established player in the industry renowned for producing impeccable quality panels. Having a variety of best ACP designs/colours/shades helps them meet individual tastes and preferences. With every single project, we try to do something innovative and valuable in architecture. We aim to give every site an extraordinary and attractive element with their exclusive quality products.
4. E3 Panels: E3 Panels is the first company to establish an ACP manufacturing Plant in South India. E3 Group never compromises on quality, similarly, ACP sheets are innovated after several quality tests. Their versatile E3 ACP is designed with superior anti-fade and anti-scratch technologies and is 90 degrees bendable inside our enduring dedication to quality. Their production capacity is 4 million sq. mt. /annum. These sheets' seamless finish imparts a very/ contemporary look to the buildings, available in thickness from 2 MM to 6 MM max. Their ACP is easy to handle since it can be cut, bent, folded, drilled, and punched easily.
5. Virgo: Founded in 1993, the Virgo group has come a long way from introducing ply boards to entering various market categories. They’ve created ACP sheets under Virgo ALFA’s brand name, which guarantee excellent construction quality and come in a wide range of colours and surface options. These ACPs passed a 10-year accelerated ageing test, indicating extreme resistance to infections and environmental factors. They are recognised for their high-quality products and ideals such as honesty and dependability. Their sheets are resistant to solvents, heat and scratch because of the special PVDF coating on their surface. Common applications of their panels are architecturally designed, attractive, and eye-catching green facades to make the buildings stand out from the crowd.
6. Alstone: Alstrong is another popular company for ACP sheets across India. Since its inception in 2001, it has gained customers’ trust for durability and performance. They employ Korean and Japanese technology across 5 ACP lines to create products which set industry standards. Having headquarters in Delhi, their current ACP production capacity is 50 million sq. ft. per year, with various production lines in place. The range of ACP designs they offer is above 1000. Only industry-certified and reputable sources are used to get basic materials. Their quality control specialists guarantee that the raw materials are of the highest possible quality before purchase.
7. Eurobond: Eurobond is a Mumbai-based brand which was established 19 years ago. Its manufacturing unit is equipped with top-class machinery and state-of-the-art equipment, making them stand amongst others. It has a production capacity of 20,000 sq m of ACP per day in Umbergaon and regularly serves the global clientele. Their differentiation point is that every ACP they produce is of the highest quality. They select high-quality raw materials and use cutting-edge technology to create products that meet or exceed worldwide industry standards. Significant companies like Hyundai, Adani, Mahindra, K Raheja Corp, Indian Oil Corp. Ltd. and Bharat Petroleum, amongst others, have trusted them.
8. Wonder Aluboard: Wonder Aluboard is a Delhi-based company and a leading manufacturer of ACP. The capacity of their manufacturing unit is 16 million square feet per annum spread over 50,000 square feet area—pioneers in Panel Sandwiching facilities to produce Aluminum Composite panels up to 1550mm. Wonder ACP is available in 62 colours to choose from. The company manufactures flawless panels in the best manufacturing facility managed and monitored by the best professionals in the industry, not only in India but also internationally. The applications of these panels range from panelling and wall cladding to interior decoration. Their ACP has numerous salient features like colour uniformity, sound and thermal insulation and weather durability.
9. Alex Panels: Alex Aluminium Composite Panels, an ISO 9001&14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified company is an emerging manufacturer of ACP sheets based in Dehradun(Uttrakhand). The name black cobra knows as this company. Their USP is the usage of Kynar 500/PVdF resins in exterior grade panels. Their product is eco-friendly and contains around 70 per cent of resins. The vision of this company is to scale panels to great heights in both the nascent Indian and overseas markets. Their ACP is widely used because it gives resistance to extreme weather and temperature. Excellent UV resistant characteristics help to retain colour after even long exposure, thus, making it durable.
10. Alucobond: Alucobond composite panels are ACP sheets bonded by thin aluminium sheets to thermoplastic polythene core. It has been in the market since 1969 and has its head office in Mumbai. These sheets are extensively used in building front elevation (facades), panelling, signage, modular kitchen and cladding and partition. You don’t need to worry about the variety, it is available in a wide range of colours and textures like wood, stone etc. This material is famous for its leverage in easy bending, moulding, and shaping. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for it for your home or office. The superb properties of this material boost one’s inspiration and offer architecture a whole new range of solutions.