>Netgear WiFi Extender Setup without an Ethernet Port
- To start with, you have to reset settings of your WiFi Extender. Go to back its default factory settings. To do so, press and hold factory setting button for 1-2 seconds. This button placed on the side panel.
- Plug WiFi with your WiFi extender. Then enter https://myWIFIext.net on the address bar. It shows pop up the box and asks your Login credentials. Your default login details are “MyWifiExt” as username and “Netgear” as a password.
- Then a setup wizard displays on the screen and you have to follow all the steps as described.
- Then setup the required connection to the router and reconnect all your Wi-Fi systems to your range extender.
- Power on the extender and check if it is up and running.
- ake sure the extender switch is set to access point.
- Connect extender and router with an Ethernet cable.
- Connect WiFi devices to the available network.
- Type mywifiext.net in the address bar of a web browser and press enter key.
- Complete new extender setup screen and click on Next button.
- Enter SSID and password of the network and click on Next button.
- At last, finish the set up by clicking on Next button
When you buy a new extender, it comes with NETGEAR extender manual guide. This guide provides step-by-step instructions which help in installing and configuring a range extender. It is based on the model number of extender you bought. Apart from this, NETGEAR extender manual guide contains default login credentials for mywifiext.net. But if this manual guide is lost or replaced by mistake, take help from technicians at 1-855-439-4345. Or send us query via email. Our experts will respond you soon.