A spray tan is the ideal answer for you if you want to get a flawless, radiant, sun-kissed look without being exposed to UV rays that can cause sunburn, premature ageing of the skin, or even worse, skin cancer. It usually doesn't cost as much as you may imagine, and it's a safe, simple way to acquire the tan you so desperately want. But given that it's artificial and you can't simply spend the entire year outside in the sun, you might be wondering, "How often should I get a spray tan?" If this describes you, you might be interested in some of our solutions.
JUST WHAT IS A SPRAY TAN?
You might be asking what a spray tan is in the first place, before you can even think about how frequently you should have one applied. That's exactly how it appears to be as well. A trained specialist will spray a fine mist all over your body during the procedure. The amino acids in your skin's outer layer interact with the DHA ingredient in this mist to provide the appearance of a flawless tan. Compared to lying out in the sun all day praying you don't burn, it is far simpler and takes much less time.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET A SPRAY TAN?
- You might be asking how frequently you should get a spray tan now that you understand what it is. And the answer, however, isn't so simple because it might vary depending on a number of things, including: • The shade of tan you chose. Tans that are lighter in colour typically fade more quickly than tans that are darker in colour.
- Staying hydrated, which can help prevent your skin from shedding as quickly and help your tan last a little bit longer; • Whether you used proper pre-tan care techniques, such as exfoliating and moisturising.
• If at all possible, avoid shaving after you've developed a tan because the razors can scrape away your outer skin and take some of your tan with them.
The correct response to the question you didn't ask is "a spray tan can last for 5–10 days" if you're looking for a genuine response to "How often should I get a spray tan?" Accordingly, depending on how you care for your tan and how tan you want to look at all times, you should definitely plan to go at least 2-3 times a month if you want to retain your glow.
Bronze Glowing Skin
Picture yourself on the beach with your favourite cocktail and gorgeous, bronze-glow skin. You must experience a heavenly feeling. Well, tanning is a good way to get a gorgeous, bronzed shine to your skin before a vacation or other travel. However, the kind of tanning option you choose also significantly affects your success. Which is better, bed tanning or sunless tanning?
Depending on your skin type, this tanning option needs you to lie on a bed and let the UV rays "bake" your body for a while—usually 10 minutes. The benefits of tanning beds are as follows:
It is effective in producing an even colour, has quick effects, gives your body vitamin D, is simple to customise, helps treat seasonal affective disorder, is long-lasting, and requires little maintenance.
Among its drawbacks are:
• Possibility of being exposed to dangerous UV rays
• It may result in sunspots, ageing, wrinkles, and occasionally skin cancer
SUNLESS TANNING VS BED TANNING: WHO WINS?
Eventually, both solutions resolve the issue. However, after weighing the hazards, we can confidently say that sunless tanning is the best choice because it is secure and effective.