You should consider what will increase staff productivity and improve your company’s brand image, from the look and feel of the office to the available facilities. Planning and design are critical components of any office fit-out project. To maximize your office space, you must plan exactly what, where, and how to place things, as well as create a design that complements a variety of different corporate aspects.
Here are some of the factors to consider before expanding an office fit-out:
- Select the fit-out team: Select the right people from within the company to manage and oversee the fit-out project. Choose people who are organized, creative, good with numbers, and capable of making decisions for the project. Ideally, team members should come from various departments within the company to ensure that the fit-out project meets the needs of everyone in the new space.
- Building search and appraisal: If the company must choose between remaining in its current location and moving to a new location, it should seek advice from a variety of sources to make the best decision. Staying may be less expensive, but moving out may provide more opportunities for future growth and expansion. If you’re looking for a new or more suitable commercial space, hire a highly recommended real estate agent to help you.
- Engage a legal team: This team will not only assist you in comparing leases and beginning the negotiation process, but it will also be in charge of finalizing the old lease if the business is moving out. They will also handle all of the project’s legal requirements. Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly so that no legal issues arise.
- Design development: Discuss the design with the office interior designer and finalize the scope of work for quoting. Communicate all of your requirements, including branding and operational efficiency.
- Execute pre-construction planning: Even though the project is ongoing, the business must continue to operate. Discuss and plan with the fit-out partner how to minimize disruptions.
Full Circle Technical Services is a reliable office fit out Dubai that has received ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) and OHSAS 45001:2018 (Health & Safety Management) accreditations. Looking for an interior fit out UAE, get in touch with us.