A Nasal fracture can occur for many different reasons.
1. In the event of a car accident while you drive, the airbag or steering wheel may hit the face, causing fracture.
2. Including falls, auto accidents and physical changes while playing.
3. Weather conditions and uneven surfaces can be the culprits. Finally, physical arguments can lead to a fracture or break in the nose.
4. Sports like basketball, football, boxing and more often result in this type of injury.
Symptoms of Nasal Fracture
1. Bleeding from the nose.
2. Pain, swelling, difficulty in breathing, bruising.
3. A crooked nose.
best ent hospital in jaipur
if you live in Jaipur and you want to get your treatment done in a nearby hospital then get yourself treated. You can book your appointment at jaipur ent hospital and You have to tell about your Nasal fracture to the ent specialist in jaipur.