Global Uterine Scissors Market: Introduction
· Uterine scissors are small scissors used to cut non-biological materials. These scissors are also used to cut the vessels and the uterine ligaments during total abdominal hysterectomy and they are called uterine scissors. These provide the maximum operating efficiency.
· Curved uterine scissors are used to cut the thick tissues in the uterus
Key Drivers of Global Uterine Scissors Market
· Rise in the prevalence of gynecological diseases such cervical cancer and vaginal cancer is anticipated to drive the global uterine scissors market during the forecast period
· As per the World Health Organization, in women, cervical cancer is the fourth most common cancer across the world. In 2018, around 570,000 new cases of cervical cancer were recorded worldwide. In low- and middle-income countries, approximately 90% deaths are caused due to cervical cancer.
· According to Center for Diseases Control and Prevention, in 2016, approximately 0.6 per 100,000 women in the U.S. were diagnosed with vaginal cancer
· According to International Journal of Women’s Health, the prevalence of ovarian cancer is high among women of Caucasian descent, followed by Hispanic, African-American, and Asian/Pacific Islander women
· Moreover, increase in awareness about gynecological diseases is likely to fuel the global uterine scissors market during the forecast period. Awareness programs are conducted most frequently and widely to enhance knowledge about gynecological diseases.
Request COVID Analysis on Uterine Scissors Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74875
· Various organizations and foundations, such as Foundation of Women Care and Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders, are making efforts to increase awareness about uterine dysfunction and gynecological diseases and provide a scientific platform to support management of these diseases
· Rise in the prevalence of uterine diseases in developing countries creates lucrative opportunities for the uterine scissors market in these countries. In 2018, as per the World Health Organization, approximately 28,318 deaths occurred in Latin America, due to cervix uteri (cervical cancer).
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Uterine Scissors Market
· North America is expected to hold a major share of the global uterine scissors market during the forecast period, due to presence of key market players, rise in the funding for health care research projects, increase in awareness about gynecological diseases, and increase in rates of mortality and incidence of uterine cancer in the region. For instance, as per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, between 1999 and 2016, rates of mortality and incidence of uterine cancer increased by 0.7% and 1.1% per year in the U.S. According to Canadian Cancer Society, by the end of 2019, around 7,200 Canadian women would be diagnosed of uterine cancer, while 1,250 would die of the disease.
Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=74875
· The uterine scissors market in Europe is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR, due to rising prevalence of ovarian cancer in the region. According to the World Cancer Research Fund, the age-adjusted rate of ovarian cancer in Serbia (Balkans, Europe) was 16.6 per 100,000 people in 2018.
· The uterine scissors market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in the prevalence of uterine diseases and favorable government initiatives in the region. For instance, according to Cancer Australia, in Australia, around 2,723 new cases of uterine cancer were diagnosed in 2015 and 3,115 cases are estimated to be diagnosed by the end of 2019. In November 2016, the Government of India took a step toward prevention of cancer in India. It prepared operation guidelines for management and screening of various types of cancer including breast cancer, oral cancer, and cervical cancer.
Key Players Operating in Global Uterine Scissors Market
The global uterine scissors market is highly consolidated, due to presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share of the market in their respective regions. Demand for gynecological instruments and devices has increased in emerging as well as developed markets over the last few years.
Leading players operating in the global uterine scissors market are
· Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
· Integra LifeSciences Corporation
· Novo Surgical Inc.
· Robinson Healthcare
· Aesculap AG
· Carnegie Surgical LLC
· Nazmed Sdn Bhd
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453