The global acne therapeutics market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the global acne therapeutics market includes the growing prevalence of acne vulgaris, owing to the sedentary lifestyles amongst the population. Acne vulgaris is a commonly occurring chronic skin condition that involves the blockage and/or inflammation of the pilosebaceous units which are hair follicles and the sebaceous gland accompanied to it. The inflammatory reaction is accompanied by excessive sebum production with hyperkeratinization (accumulation of dead cells). Acne can be a mixture of both inflammatory lesions and non¬-inflammatory lesions. Another factor anticipated to propel the market growth includes rising per capita spending on acne treatment options owing to the growing awareness regarding it.
A full report of Acne Therapeutics Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/acne-therapeutics-market-share
The sedentary lifestyle is attributed to urbanization. Owing to this the people are more tend to focus on physical appearance, leading to an upsurge in cosmetic utilization. However, the moving shift of people towards the physical appearance and technological advancements and innovations for the treatment of acne are the major factors responsible for the growing spending in acne treatment globally and thus aiding the market growth.
The key players contributing to the growth of the global acne therapeutics market by adopting various strategies such as product launches & developments, mergers and acquisition, partnerships, and agreements, includes Aclaris Therapeutics Inc., Allergan PlcEli Lilly, and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, LEO Pharma A/S, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Mylan NV, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., among others. For instance, billion in January 2020, Eli Lilly & Co. is planning to acquire Dermira Inc., medical dermatology company, in a deal valued at $1.1.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/acne-therapeutics-market-share
- The market number available for – 2020-2027
- Base year- 2020
- Forecast period- 2021-2027
- Segment Covered-
o By Type
o By Route of Administration
- Competitive Landscape- Aclaris Therapeutics Inc., Allergan PlcEli Lilly and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, LEO Pharma A/S, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, among others.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment and region dominates the market in base year?
- Which segment and region will project fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region and segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Acne Therapeutics Market by Segments
· Other Treatment
By Route of Administration
Acne Therapeutics Market– Segment by Region
· United States
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
· Middle East & Africa
· Latin America
o Aclaris Therapeutics Inc.
o Allergan PlcEli Lilly and Co.
o F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
o LEO Pharma A/S
o GlaxoSmithKline Plc
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research