Improve Your Website Using Google Analytics
Why use Google analytics
- Audience – who is accessing your website
- Acquisitions – through which medium users are getting to your site
- Behavior – what are the activities of users on your site
- Conversions – which users are filling in forms, signing up through emails, making product purchases, or any other website goal.
Benefits of Google analytics
- It measures your website performance
- Check whether your marketing efforts are working
- Check the performance of your traffic sources
- It optimizes website pages to boost conversions
- Easy to setup
- User-friendly interference
- Doesn’t slow your website load time
- Integrate well with other tools
Google Analytics is really very important because it converts many more visitors into sales, leads, or subscribers and in turn helps in improving your website. It also improves your website SEO. We at SOFTIEONS TECHNOLOGY work on digital marketing and web development and helps our customers in improving their website-related activities which in turn help in their business growth.