Here are 5 things Suggested by Recruiter Company;
1. Credentials & Certifications should be mentioned at the top of the resume, so that employer notices the most important part at the start.
2. Job description keywords must be included in the resume, as most employers use an applicant tracking system. Using the right keywords enhances the chance of selection.
3. Include a professional title at the top of your resume, so that it clearly specifies your goal.
4. Mention your accomplishments and achievements, as that will help the employer to understand your contribution to your department.
5. Include Links to the URLs that highlight your personal brand. Mention your Linkedin profile as well.