How to create cash app account
Cash App is a digital payment app that allows users to transfer and receive money using a mobile phone. With Cash App, you have many tools in your grasp to help you save money and invest. Stay connected with your friends or family as well. If you don’t know how to make a Cash App account- continue reading and find out all the steps. Here in this blog, you will learn the step-by-step guide to set up Cash App on your Android or iOS phone and send your first payment.
Before you begin to make a Cash App account, make sure that you have installed the Cash Application on your mobile; if you are an Android user, open the Play Store and search the Square Cash- it is indicated by $ sign and green color. Then follow the steps mentioned below to create a Cash App account via phone:
- Once the app is installed, please open it.
- If you are a first time user, you will be required to enter a phone number or email login ID.
- Then select the method you prefer to receive verification codes from the Cash App. You will then be sent a code to verify your account.
- Now enter the code that was sent to you.
- After verification, choose whether to add a bank account immediately or skip it and do it later.
- You will have to enter your debit card number, CVV number or expiry date.
- Then enter your personal information, including address and ZIP code and create your unique $Cashtag.
How do I send money after creating a Cash App account?
So once you have created the Cash App account, you are already set to send or transfer money from your Cash App account. But for this, you must link a debit card or a bank account. Following are the steps you need to take to send money from your Cash App account:
- Open the Cash App on your Android or iPhone device
- Tap the Bank icon located in the left lower corner to open the Banking tab
- Tap the $ icon to bring up the main Cash App screen
- Enter the amount that you want to send
- Tap Pay or Request to look for an $Cashtag, a phone number, or email address
- At the last hit of the Pay button to send money
How to.Verify Cash App?
With the help of the steps mentioned above, you can easily send and receive from your cash app account. But there is a limit on the amount you can send on Cash App. For example, you can send only $250 within a week. To send more money than this limit- you must verify your Cash App account.
So how to verify the Cash App account? Here are the steps that you need to take:
- Open the Cash App mobile application on your phone.
- Now tap your photo icon (a profile button) available at the top right corner.
- Now from the drop-down menu, select the personal tab.
- Right comes to a verification screen where you need to share all your required details such as date of birth, billing address, last four digits of SSN, and upload your photo id proof.
- Once you complete the verification process, you will have to wait for 1-2 days.
- After cross-verification of information, within 1-2 days, you will get a notification for successful verification.