Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop
Want to know the process to fix PDF and printing issues with QuickBooks? If yes, then reading this post till the end would surely work. Often the QuickBooks users might come across PDF and print issues with QuickBooks. These errors can be fixed using the PDF and print repair tool.
This tool is designed in a way to repair errors that appear hen using PDF and print feature of QuickBooks. To know more, make sure to read this post till the end, or the user can also contact our team professionals.
What causes QuickBooks PDF and print errors?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following reasons:
· One of the major reasons can be if PDF record part is missing
· Or if the PDF converter isn’t connected
· The user can also face such an error if the printer programming isn’t introduced properly
· Or if the QuickBooks software is outdated
Steps to fix the QuickBooks PDF and print issues
The user can try fixing QuickBooks PDF and Print Problems by renaming and removing the printer file. The steps involved in here are as follows:
· The very first step is to search and spot the files
· After that, the user should try renaming the files to something such as qbprint.old and wpr.old
· The next step is to select file and click on printer setup
· Once done with that, the user should pick any transaction in the form name and then click on ok tab
· The last step is to ensure to reset the printer settings in the software and this would fix the issue
By the end of this post, it is believed that the reader might be able to resolve pdf and printing errors in QuickBooks desktop using the print and pdf repair tool. However, if for some reason the user isn’t able to fix the issue, then in that case contacting our QuickBooks premier technical support team at 1-844-405-0906is suggested.