Minimum Loan Amounts Under Loan Against Rent Receivables
Minimum Loan Amount Under Loan Against Rent Receivables
Firstly, we need to understand the meaning of the minimum loan amount loan against rent receivables. Have you rented your commercial property & looking to avail yourself of a loan? Let your worry be aside, now you can get a loan against rent receivables.
A loan against rent receivable is a loan that can be borrowed by the borrower against commercial property such as a shop, or office leased to reputable establishments
Many people own commercial spaces and offer them on lease. Leasing such spaces has its own share of advantages, one of them, is being able to raise a Term Loan against the rental income received.
Lease Rental Discounting (LRD) is a Term Loan offered against income-producing commercial assets/property. The LRD Loan works on the premise that your leased property derives fixed rent, which you can use as a ‘Collateral’ to generate funds, instantly.
- The minimum loan amount on loan against rent receivables can be 50% of the value of the property.
- The maximum loan amount on the loan against rent receivables can be upto 80% of the value of the property.
- You can enjoy minimal and simple documentation, immediate sanction, and speedy disbursals
- Get online and offline services to apply for the loan.
- Pay no hidden charges and experience a completely transparent process.