Cash App Closed my Account
Cash App is a fabulous payment application, which is extremely popular in the United States. The Cash App is available on both the Android and iOS platform. Create an account with Cash App using mobile number or email ID. There are specific terms of service that everyone must follow while using this payment app. Read all the terms and conditions carefully as it will help you to use the application in better way. Cash App closes the account if anyone overrules the Cash App policy. To avoid Cash App account close, everything must follow the prescribed norms.
Why is Cash App closed my account?
If your Cash App account is closed, it means you have not followed the Cash App guidelines. Frankly, there might be several issues that may force Cash App to close Cash App Account. However, everyone needs to know the reasons behind Cash App account closed. The following reasons may be there If Cash App closes the account:
- Violation of Cash App terms of service
- Too main failed login attempts.
- Unverified account with suspicious account.
- The transaction history of the account is too poor.
- Invalid debit or credit card linked with your account.
- One who managed to open an account on Cash App despite being below 18.
These are the circumstances when Cash App closed account for protection of the users. If you are wondering Cash App closed my account for no reasons. You should know there must be a reason as Cash App does not close any account without any reason. Follow the norms and avoid problems.
What if Cash App closed my account due to violation?
It is already stated above that the Cash App account closed violation of terms of service. If your account is closed for violation, you can't login to your account. Your funds will be locked in the wallet if any. However, you can get help from the Cash App Support to recover the account. The Cash App account recovery guide is given below:
- Create a new Cash App account as you can approach Support team until you have an account.
- Verify your account after providing personal information like Full name, date of birth and last four digits of SSN.
- Add bank account with Cash App using the same debit card which was earlier linked with closed account.
- Now, click on the Support tab under the Profile tab.
- Follow the subsequent steps and send your request to open the closed account via email.
- The Support Team will assess the request and accordingly, the decision will be taken. However, they may ask you some additional questions to validate your account.
- If everything is fine, the support team will grant you access to the closed Cash App account.
- The Cash App support will merge new and old account, so that you can access your old account easily.
Cash App account closed with money in it, learn how to recover?
As discussed above, Cash App account closed for various reasons. The best thing is, you can recover your account as per the procedures given above. Now, the question is, can you your money if Cash App account closed with money in it? The answer is yes, you can withdraw money once you get access to old Cash App account. However, the recovery of account is depend on the circumstances and verification of your account.
In this blog, we have discussed various aspects of the Cash App that lead to account closure. Cash App has specific rules and regulations that everyone should follow to enjoy its payment services.