How Mutual Fund Software Verifies New Clients Through Video KYC?
In the former times the business of financial advisors was totally dependent upon the manual operations which require focus on each and every activity of the firm. The same thing involves huge efforts and cost of the advisors. In order to reduce the efforts of the advisors and the operational cost the new and advance facility of video KYC has been introduced in the Mutual Fund Software by Wealth Elite that facilitates advisors in verifying new investors within no time.
- Simple verification process.
- Collect multiple investors KYC at a time.
- Paperless method of verification.
- Low cost solution for advisors and investors.
- Check KYC status through the portal.
Issues without the Feature
- Long process of verification.
- Requires high cost to incur.
- Advisors need to collect physical documents of investors.
- Limited investors can be verified.
Without assistance of the feature advisors find it typical to verify the investors within less time. Thus having the updated facility is must for the advisors in order to compete in the rival market. This feature also improves the performance of the entire firm as it focuses on reducing the efforts of the advisors and ensures maximizing the revenue of the firm.
For more information, visit@-https://wealthelite.in/