Can’t seem to fit in all your outfits for your girls’ Goa trip? What to wear in Goa can range from a free-flowing maxi dress for the beach to a stylish body-con for the music festivals or going on lunch to a fancy café. Traveling with heavy is always a burden. Imagine if you had 1 piece of clothing but you could make at least 5 outfits out of it. The Shimmer House has beautiful flowing wrap-around skirts which could be styled in various ways for various occasions. So who is ready to be a wardrobe stylist?
1) WRAP AROUND SKIRT- Whether it’s a usual outing or a picnic, pair your crop top or a plain top with this skirt wrapped around your waist, creating beautiful frills giving you a fun and lively look
2) MAXI LONG DRESS- This outfit gives a posh vibe for your fancy dinners or a bachelor’s party. Tie the ends of the skirt in a criss-cross manner going around your neck in the back creating V- neck. Put up a belt on your waist to enhance your gorgeous figure
3) FRILL DRESS- Take the ends of the skirt and create pleats from both the edges and tie it behind your neck creating a halter neck. The graceful pleats give the summer dress look. You can pair it with a denim jacket to give it a statement look.
4) BUSTIER DRESS- This one is a complete beach dress, tie the strips of the skirt going under your arms and tie them back and add a belt to this, which makes the dress more interesting. Accessorize this with an elegant neckpiece like a choker or a necklace.
5) INDO WESTERN ETHNIC WEAR- Indo-western styles celebrate fusion in fashion! ... Indo-western outfits are a coalition of elements from Indian traditions and the western world of apparel. These indo western looks include a fun styling experience of matching and accessorizing elements of both cultures to create an alluring ensemble. Wear a crop top or a blouse, wrap the skirt around your waist, and like a saree make the pleats and pin the pleats on your shoulder. Include a belt makes this give an Indo western look. Add silver jewelry to the outfit according to your choices.
6) SARONG- The sarung or sarong is often described as an Indonesian skirt; it is a large tube or length of fabric, often wrapped around the waist. Place the skirt put the skirt ends through a bangle and pull the ends behind and tie it. This is a perfect beach skirt.
The Shimmer House has wrap-around skirts which are available in 5+ colors and 2 sizes free size and free size (plus). The quality of these skirts isn’t compromised. They can be styled in multiple ways. Go pack your bags and style these skirts in multiple ways and be the Instagram diva you have always wanted to be and do not forget to tag us @theshimmerhouseclothing. Visit our website to shop https://theshimmerhouse.com/