Where to enter your Office product key Using Microsoft365.com/setup
Microsoft365.com/setup allows you to download and activate the Microsoft Office setup. Microsoft 365 plans for personal and home provides robust Office desktop apps including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote. Microsoft 365 subscribers can always install the latest version of MS Office and get frequent software updates.
Set up Your Microsoft 365 Product
Several factors matter when you choose the Microsoft 365 subscription. Depending on your requirements on the respective productivity platforms, these products are different in price. MS 365 is a cloud-based subscription productivity suite best suitable for individuals, businesses, and homes as users don’t have to worry about updates or any custom-related features. More than only AI-powered Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office 365 provides additional productivity apps and powerful cloud services, advanced security, and a better experience.
Depending on what you need, you can choose one-time purchase plans or annual subscriptions without any freebies. It also offers remote work solutions and premium applications for a common range of devices from Windows Pcs, laptops to Mac Book Systems, and Androids to iOS. To set up your MS 365 product, the first step to take is visiting microsoft365.com/setup, then follow on-screen instructions. For trouble-free installation, see and go through the guidelines below.
Microsoft365.com/setup – Activate Microsoft 365 Product Key – www.microsoft365.com/setup
Microsoft changed the name of Office 365 to Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 is not a new service from Microsoft but they have added a lot of new features to this version which users can download from office.com/setup. It includes all the regular Microsoft Office applications and a few have been added as well. Microsoft 365 will be available in four variants i.e Home, Business, Enterprise, and Education. Microsoft 365 starts from $5/month to $99/year. You can choose the subscription according to the requirements.
How to use Microsoft 365
A Microsoft Office 365 account gives you access to the latest versions of Microsoft Office products. Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based service so you can use it on your computer as well as in the Cloud. Microsoft 365 is available for both Microsoft Windows as well as macOS.
How to Set up Office – office.com/setup
Microsoft Office is a productivity suite created by Microsoft for use in homes and workplaces. It is beneficial to all organizations because it contains desktop applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook, among others. All of these programs assist you in producing spreadsheets, text papers, technical presentations, and meeting and conference schedules. This productivity suite can be installed using the office.com/setup. You can also make a data backup and save it to Microsoft Cloud Storage. It helps you to access this information from anywhere and at any time. It has a user-friendly interface and is compatible with devices such as smart phones, tablets, windows OS, Mac, laptops, Computers, and Android Phones.
In your browser’s search bar, type office.com/setup to access Microsoft Office’s official website or office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
· To sign in to your Microsoft Office account, enter your email address and password.
· Build a new account if you don’t already have one.
· Enter the 25-character Product Key located on your Retail Card Activation Office or in your e-mail receipt.
· Then, download the Office Configuration. Now is the time to run the setup file.
· Now, choose Install from the drop-down menu. You’re ready to go! The office is set up and ready to go.
How to share your Microsoft 365 subscription?
If you have chosen a multi-device subscription for your Microsoft 365 plan, then you may easily install it on other devices via www.office.com/setup. Follow the steps given below to install Office on another device:
· Open the device on which you have Microsoft 365
· Go to the Microsoft 365/setup page
· And, then sign in to your Microsoft account
· Hit the “Install Office” button to proceed
· Choose the “Sharing” tab next to “Payment & Billing”
· On the “Sharing” tab, choose “Start Sharing”
· Now, choose one of the methods for sharing- email/link
· On another device, open the same link
· Follow some prompts that you see on the installation screen
· You can do the same on as many as five devices
How to Install Office Setup on Mac?
· Open the Safari browser and go to www.office.com/setup.
· Now, Sign in to your existing Microsoft office account or create a new account if you do not have one and you will be redirected to the download page.
· Enter your Office product key, select Country/Region, and choose your language.
· Then, click “Next.”
· Now, your product key is confirmed, and clicks next to go to your Microsoft account.
· Then, at the top of the page click Services & Subscriptions, and then on the right side click Install to start downloading your office installer package.
· Then, at the left bottom corner click on Finder and go to the Downloads folder, you will find the installer package under the name Microsoft office installer.pkg or Microsoft office installer.dmg; double click on it to launch the setup. If you are unable to open and setup your office, go to the office support forum.
· When the first installation screen appears, select continue to start the office installation process.
· Then, accept license terms and click “install.”
· Choose how you wish to install the Office Setup and click Continue.
· Once the installation completes, you’ll get a message “Installation was successful.”
· Now open any office app like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and sign in with your Microsoft account email and password to activate your office.
· Congratulations! Office is installed and activated. You’re all set.
How to redeem Product Key on microsoft365.com/setup
Microsoft 365 always comes up with a license code that users need to activate the subscription. Once you purchase the Office from a retail store or online you always get a product key that plays a major role in the successful installation and activation of the product. Once you have the code you can visit microsoft365.com/setup in your browser and enter the code on the official site of Microsoft and easily install Microsoft office on your device.