Managing the daily tasks of administration is a challenging job. Thanks to school management software for making the process much easier and faster! Today, school management software can be easily accessed on smartphones, helping stakeholders perform all operations on the go. School management apps make it easier for teachers, parents, students, and school management to stay updated with all the critical information. One such feature is the fee payment method that lets parents make payments on time with the help of reminders and notifications. Not to mention, school management can keep track of the fee collection and the defaulters. Read to find out how school management apps are useful for fee payment and management.
Fee Management with School Management Apps
The online fee management feature is a great way to make payments. It saves time and is a highly secure process. Parents can make payments as per their convenience.
● Online Fee Payment: Since parents are usually very busy, it becomes difficult for them to pay a visit to their ward’s school and deposit the fee. With the school management app, they can easily pay the fee online within the comfort of their home. It doesn’t matter where they are or what time it is. Moreover, they don’t have to worry about any risk or fraud with a secure payment gateway.
● Track Defaulters: While parents can make payment in a single click, school management can keep track of defaulters. The defaulters can be sent notifications and reminders to make the payment.
● No Late Fee: Often, parents miss out on paying the fee on time. But with the school management app, they can be reminded with the help of notifications on their phone. This prevents them from paying any penalties.
● Manage Payment History: Before the advent of school management software, fee payment records and receipts were created manually. The process was time-taking, and the documents had the chance to get misplaced. However, with the help of school management apps, be it parents, or school management, all stakeholders can view the payment history. This, in turn, reduces the chances of payment disputes.
● Instant Receipts: As all the transactions get saved in the database, parents can save or print receipts instantly for their records. This is not just a secure mode of payment for them but also a convenient one.
● Make Reconciliation: School management apps help the school management to keep a tab on the payments, right from the total received, to the amount yet to be received. On the other hand, this helps a school to identify and measure the revenue generated in an academic year. They can organize the same on a yearly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
Some More Benefits of School Management Apps
Online fee management is just one of the many features of the school management app. Below pointers explain the outstanding features of the school mobile app.
• Online registration feature that lets schools accept registration from any part of the world. It saves a lot of time and unnecessary use of paper. Hence, an eco-friendly option!
• School result and exam management to keep an online record of the progress of the students. Parents can view the performance of their ward whenever they want.
• Bus Tracking & GPS feature lets parents keep track of the whereabouts of their child.
• Attendance management is a feature that helps schools as well as parents. The attendance of students, teachers, as well as other staff members, can be recorded and tracked accordingly.
• Financial accounting is one of the essential features of the school management app. Schools can keep track of their expenditure and income for smoother functioning.
Whether it’s because of effective school fee management, or online registration, school management apps are crucial for schools today.